** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

As I mentioned before I'm still fairly new to Diadora but didn't the Bait Spaggia Rosa sell out? I thought they even had resale value but I picked up a pair from Titilo for 50% off.

I think the "sand" in the soles were a nice touch and the quality.... I don't ever think I've ever seen tumbled suede before now.

Also copped Holograms from them, 40% discount on those if I remember correctly.

Kinda bummed, my Ubiq order for the pistachios and the strawberry joints just got cancelled.

Anyone got any advice on how the white Colette x La MJC N9000 Gufetto fit? half down or full size down?

got uk 11 from end (they only got 1 pair), but i absolutely cant **** wit hthe hsoe so they will go for retail to someone in th diadora fb group :smile:

Last edited:
Well, I know why my Caliroots order "couldn't be completed" even though I got through on PayPal. They are selling their pairs on Stockx for $345. Smh retailers = the new resellers 

Such BS

got uk 11 from end (they only got 1 pair), but i absolutely cant **** wit hthe hsoe so they will go for retail to someone in th diadora fb group :smile:
I ain't in no fb group but would like em for retail :lol:

looks like I should have went after these to sell, didn't know dudes drop dough on diadora like that still

Back
Top Bottom