** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

exactly this. 

Dont need any more red shoes and I am tired of the pony hair schemes and I just dont like the colorway of the v7000
Yea man.. I'm a bit color blind but the s8000 remind me of the ubiq n9000.. And I just don't like v7000s. I haven't liked a diadora in ages. My last diadora pickup was Castellers and I haven't even worn them yet. Actually I did buy the pink 24k joints but didn't keep them

I bought the 8000's. I love the color scheme, the materials and it's significantly better done than the Almondds that people went crazy for. Anyway, we all have different tastes and I thought these were very nice.

I also bought the S8000, materials used seems to be top notch , cw is fire [emoji]128293[/emoji] And they deducted the taxes for my country so I didn't hesitate. This is my second diadora after the Concepts N9000 Lira

I'm normally not a Diadora guy but copped my first pair yesterday. A MA MANIERE "Georgia Peach" for $60 was too good to pass up.

^ that's a steal $60!
Yea APB (sister store to A Ma) dropped the Diadora flyknit-ish joints to $40 and the leather Georgia Peach to $60. Retail was $300. Only had the dark one in my size but I may go back for the light one in a half size up.

Do they have a website? Ive been looking for the light peaches. Already have the dark. I love them.
Yea apbstore.com. Same guy owns APB, Social Status, and A Ma Maniere. I doubt this sale is online though bc it was just a few odd sizes.

Last edited:
@dblplay1212  Congrats. I just started buying them late last year and already have around 15 pair. It's crazy to think they retail at the price as Jordans when you compare the quality.

Last edited:
lol i just realized got too excited with typos :tongue:, and idk its first time i saw them, cuz i keep checking regulary (it was germany btw and we had an offer for 20% discount on every sneaker) so i just went for it after i made him drop the price another 30€ of the intitial price :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom