** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Someone accepted my bid for the diadora five almonds for $140 off stock x [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Wow, rent was due, bail money was needed or something. Congrats.

I'm about to go put bids in on some stuff myself now.
Haha thanks. I was surprised he is letting them go for under retail after all the fees deducted from stock x. Good luck with the bids as you can sometimes find steals on there.

Haha thanks. I was surprised he is letting them go for under retail after all the fees deducted from stock x. Good luck with the bids as you can sometimes find steals on there.
prices we see on stockx if we are buying already include fees? (shipping etc etc)

edit: nvm found out lol

Last edited:
those new intrepids a collab getting a ww release next weekend or was this weekend it?

IMG_6448.JPG
Copped from stock x for $154 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_6448.JPG
    IMG_6448.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Got my Intrepid OG from the Roberto Baggio collection today, quality isn't as good as i thought it would be. Think I will keep the track jacket and return the shoes, perhaps I will buy them if they're going to sale.

I'm Looking for a US 10 "Highly Addictive"
what do you guys think a fair price is? Thanks

What's the going price for pair of diadora extra butter titans
The spaghetti westerns. If that is what you are asking about; they had an online restock on their website a month ago but pulled them from their website after a couple of days along with the "giallo". call them as they did not sell out online on either.

Last edited:
The spaghetti westerns. If that is what you are asking about; they had an online restock on their website a month ago but pulled them from their website after a couple of days along with the "giallo". call them as they did not sell out online on either.
Yeah the spaghetti western and thanks will give them a call

Extra butter had a restock a month ago and they sat on their website for a week.It was a fsr and none sold so they pulled them from their site. Give them a call.

good to know, gotta wait for that deep discount and hope my size is still there

Back
Top Bottom