** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The quality on CheeseSteaks is really nice. I’m not too crazy about the shade of brown so I’ve contemplated selling a couple times, but as soon as I get em in hand I remember how crazy nice they are.

IMG_0994.jpg

Anyone got a pair of the foot patrol macchiatos? How’s the sizing vs other v7000’s? Any chance they fit big. Ima 12 in most things. Wondering if I can squeeze into a 11.5

sneakysneakers sneakysneakers Dope bro. How’s the quality in hand? Very interesting release for sure. I ain’t mad at Denim on kicks.
Thanks bro, the suede is not the best I saw on sneakers, the denim material is nice with a soft leather material inside the shoes around ankle area and tongue . Overall I’m very happy with the quality there is no defect , no crease and I like all the details on them, they really look special and easy to wear imo

Anybody got any interest in the concepts rat pack ds in a 12 with special box before I thow them on ebay and stockx? Sale or trade

What in the world. SIAP, but ... I just ran across the Bait Astroboy collab on Footlocker.com. WTF, man? lol

https://www.footlocker.com/product/model:291618/sku:173649/diadora-intrepid-astroboy-mens/black/red/

They released at foot locker Europe when they dropped stateside at Bait so probably just leftovers. I saw them in hand at my local Bait and they’re actually a pretty nice shoe. I’d definitely think about scooping them on disco somewhere down the road.

Back
Top Bottom