The difference in alpha males and beta males..

"Alphas" impress men with women. "Betas" impress women despite men. Only "Alphas" believe in alphabetizing people in the Greek sense, however. Fact: You'll do more alpha things being a beta. It only goes to show that the old saying is fact; You catch more flies with honey.

*flame suit activated*

"Alphas" impress men with women. "Betas" impress women despite men. Only "Alphas" believe in alphabetizing people in the Greek sense, however. Fact: You'll do more alpha things being a beta. It only goes to show that the old saying is fact; You catch more flies with honey.

*flame suit activated*

i dont care, i have no real opinion..
the few ppl that i know who actually uses those terms outside of NT are anything but "alpha"..
labels are stupid.

i dont care, i have no real opinion..
the few ppl that i know who actually uses those terms outside of NT are anything but "alpha"..
labels are stupid.

Wrong on a few levels. As a beta you don't realize that Alphas are not trying to impress anyone, it just happens. We just live our lives and people are drawn to us. What I've found is that people either love me or hate, me but despite the love and hate, they respect me.

As far as women, I've turned down far more than I've taken and I've had crazy offers from women I never would've thought about smashing. Like the wives, girlfriends and relatives of people I'm close to.

The only time I've ever gotten a woman to impress anyone was there was this one chick that everybody wanted and my friend at the time asked me why I wasn't going after her. I told him that I wasn't feeling her and he said something like "nah, you just know you can't have her." He was wrong.

Wrong on a few levels. As a beta you don't realize that Alphas are not trying to impress anyone, it just happens. We just live our lives and people are drawn to us. What I've found is that people either love me or hate, me but despite the love and hate, they respect me.

As far as women, I've turned down far more than I've taken and I've had crazy offers from women I never would've thought about smashing. Like the wives, girlfriends and relatives of people I'm close to.

The only time I've ever gotten a woman to impress anyone was there was this one chick that everybody wanted and my friend at the time asked me why I wasn't going after her. I told him that I wasn't feeling her and he said something like "nah, you just know you can't have her." He was wrong.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I never considered myself an alpha and I would like to think of myself as an nobody, but your post just described my life. Guess I am an Alpha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I never considered myself an alpha and I would like to think of myself as an nobody, but your post just described my life. Guess I am an Alpha
pimp.gif

Labels ARE stupid, agreed. The only time I ever hear the labels is on NT from people who want to be labeled as cool, or a player. The irony is that people who ARE cool or a player or a - (insert positive noun here) don't feel the need to be labeled as such. Hence the quotation marks..

Labels ARE stupid, agreed. The only time I ever hear the labels is on NT from people who want to be labeled as cool, or a player. The irony is that people who ARE cool or a player or a - (insert positive noun here) don't feel the need to be labeled as such. Hence the quotation marks..

NT; the place for alphas to boast about their alpha lives....

as opposed to living their alpha lives....

eyes.gif

what the hell is a beta? only time I've heard that is talking bout fish.

Sounds like some Pick-up Artist lingo
grin.gif

what the hell is a beta? only time I've heard that is talking bout fish.

Sounds like some Pick-up Artist lingo
grin.gif

NT; the place for alphas to boast about their alpha lives....

as opposed to living their alpha lives....

eyes.gif

I'm with you Wayne...
laugh.gif
... %#%$ just sounds so stupid. But I'm just using the NT lexicon. In my usual speak, I'd just have called it "Men who try too hard to look like they a player get !$#%" as opposed to the rest of us. Frank the Tank is an Alpha male. All Will Ferrel's characters are
laugh.gif
. Wait, dude from the Other Guys is uberbeta
laugh.gif

I'm with you Wayne...
laugh.gif
... %#%$ just sounds so stupid. But I'm just using the NT lexicon. In my usual speak, I'd just have called it "Men who try too hard to look like they a player get !$#%" as opposed to the rest of us. Frank the Tank is an Alpha male. All Will Ferrel's characters are
laugh.gif
. Wait, dude from the Other Guys is uberbeta
laugh.gif

OP, you're still backpedaling from your "sympathy muff" thread because you got butt hurt when the thread turned on you so you made up a bunch of stories to try and redeem yourself. It's obvious you don't do what you say you do because if you did, you wouldn't care so much about proving to other people that you do. But you do care. A lot. That's why you feel a constant need to discuss this.

Back
Top Bottom