The difference in alpha males and beta males..

OP, you're still backpedaling from your "sympathy muff" thread because you got butt hurt when the thread turned on you so you made up a bunch of stories to try and redeem yourself. It's obvious you don't do what you say you do because if you did, you wouldn't care so much about proving to other people that you do. But you do care. A lot. That's why you feel a constant need to discuss this.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

what the hell is a beta? only time I've heard that is talking bout fish.

Sounds like some Pick-up Artist lingo
grin.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

ya'll need to refrain from using these silly words.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

what the hell is a beta? only time I've heard that is talking bout fish.

Sounds like some Pick-up Artist lingo
grin.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

ya'll need to refrain from using these silly words.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

OP, you're still backpedaling from your "sympathy muff" thread because you got butt hurt when the thread turned on you so you made up a bunch of stories to try and redeem yourself. It's obvious you don't do what you say you do because if you did, you wouldn't care so much about proving to other people that you do. But you do care. A lot. That's why you feel a constant need to discuss this.

This is obviously  related to that post, but in no way am I hurt that 6 or 7 teenagers called me a simp for having women rush to my rescue when I had a breakup. You serious? Made up stories? I guess man.. I mean.. as far as "proving" %$+@ goes, I've proved myself to those that needed it. So I'm fine with shrugging off the rest of you guys. Take it or leave it.

I'm not one for back peddling.

Walt Frazier DOES sound goofy, no matter how many big words he uses.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

This is obviously  related to that post, but in no way am I hurt that 6 or 7 teenagers called me a simp for having women rush to my rescue when I had a breakup. You serious? Made up stories? I guess man.. I mean.. as far as "proving" %$+@ goes, I've proved myself to those that needed it. So I'm fine with shrugging off the rest of you guys. Take it or leave it.

I'm not one for back peddling.

Walt Frazier DOES sound goofy, no matter how many big words he uses.

Does there really need to be a thread about the difference between alphas and betas?

Does there really need to be a thread about the difference between alphas and betas?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by JBug88

Betas?
From what I've seen around here, only Alphas are on NT.
grin.gif

-J-
Those same so called alphas who post asking for girl help

or make passive-aggressive vent posts about their roomate not taking showers...

roll.gif

Betas?
grin.gif

-J-

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Does there really need to be a Niketalk.com? Relax... it's just a general discussion in the general forum about the generalizations men make about other men. Partake or not.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Does there really need to be a Niketalk.com? Relax... it's just a general discussion in the general forum about the generalizations men make about other men. Partake or not.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Betas?
grin.gif

-J-

roll.gif

Side note: We trigger a #!## load of passive aggression... why is that?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Betas?
grin.gif

-J-

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

bruh....lol.....i just had the kicker of such occurances on NT this past weekend....lol

i had to remove myself from such situations....lol

i dont even look intimidating, so im sure about 40 percent of the !**$ would still go down in person

but off of skintone alone, 99 percent of these dudes would clam up in your presence...

it's hilarious.

dudes wanna argue with me, but they lose, so they're upset...

dudes wanna argue with you, but you dont even be arguing, so, upon realizing they can't "win" because there is no competition, they become upset...

they say things like "youre so dumb" or "youre so annoying" or "why do you post" or "i hate this kid so much" etc.

family, i had a NTer texting my phone complaining about what i tweet.....as if he doesnt follow me...

roll.gif

i dunno what it is, maybe its just an online expression of their actual personalities or something...

i think it's quite feminine, myself...

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

bruh....lol.....i just had the kicker of such occurances on NT this past weekend....lol

i had to remove myself from such situations....lol

i dont even look intimidating, so im sure about 40 percent of the !**$ would still go down in person

but off of skintone alone, 99 percent of these dudes would clam up in your presence...

it's hilarious.

dudes wanna argue with me, but they lose, so they're upset...

dudes wanna argue with you, but you dont even be arguing, so, upon realizing they can't "win" because there is no competition, they become upset...

they say things like "youre so dumb" or "youre so annoying" or "why do you post" or "i hate this kid so much" etc.

family, i had a NTer texting my phone complaining about what i tweet.....as if he doesnt follow me...

roll.gif

i dunno what it is, maybe its just an online expression of their actual personalities or something...

i think it's quite feminine, myself...

[randomNTer]"I'm so alpha! I get all teh !$%%!$* man. They be on my scrotuuuuuuummm!!!!" *3 Days later*
"NT; girl help! Vol. She's mad at me
frown.gif
" [randomNTer]

Yea, NT is full of alphas. Straight up.

[randomNTer]"I'm so alpha! I get all teh !$%%!$* man. They be on my scrotuuuuuuummm!!!!" *3 Days later*
"NT; girl help! Vol. She's mad at me
frown.gif
" [randomNTer]

Yea, NT is full of alphas. Straight up.

Back
Top Bottom