The DISNEY Illuminati Occult Connection (Indoctrinating the Minds of Children)...

This video was created by a man that goes by the name of Dr. Freemason o youtube. He exposes alot of famous freemasons and illuminati memmers/co-conspiritors.As I'm sue many of you have noticed, there's never a shortage of ppl, even here on NT, coming to the defense of the illuminati saying it doesn'texist, or ppl defending freemasonry, suggesting they are not an evil group that worships Satan, himself.

This particular video, I felt, was an appropriate post being being as though many of us NTers have children. And we all know kids are made to love disney,it's movies and characters as we are made to believe they are harmless and for children, but we've been deceived. After watching this video, anyRESPONSIBLE parent will think twice before allowing the disney channel or it's movies to babysit their chidren.

facepalm_statue.jpg

I wanna believe but

'These are all false proven by Wikipedia'

You SERIOUS WITH THAT?

lol

that's the thing u gotta love about NT, it's bliss ignorance. if i'da told u this video was about some naked women shakin their %%%, ur all overit. but since it's something educational, yall dismiss it without even watching it 1st.
laugh.gif
can't say i'm surprised tho.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

that's the thing u gotta love about NT, it's bliss ignorance. if i'da told u this video was about some naked women shakin their %%%, ur all over it. but since it's something educational, yall dismiss it without even watching it 1st.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you're mad no one wants to watch your bum %#% video when we've had these posts on the regular for the last few weeks...WE GET IT...THEY ARE EVERYWHERECONTROLLING US...
eyes.gif

plus its 3 in the moring

Dont care. I would never let my kids watch Disney Channel in the first place, that stuff is trash these days. Only Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network.

that's the thing u gotta love about NT, it's bliss ignorance. if i'da told u this video was about some naked women shakin their %%%, ur all over it. but since it's something educational, yall dismiss it without even watching it 1st.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

1. you posted a vid on a subject that is YEARS old
2. you posted a vid on a subject that has been in the news
3. the illuminati and the occult are two separate and incompatible entities...
4. fallback with the whole "im dropping knowledge" pretense

Most of the stuff in the cartoons were made by animators straight outta college who wanted to put some funny thing in a kids movie. The whole thing aboutNarnia, Disney didn't write the book, they just followed it to make the movie... I cant believe im trying to argue with a wikipedia based movie. Anyways...dumb post

ur right gswarriorz, dumb post. next time i'll do a "PYP," or "NT, which car should I cop," or better yet, i'll post some t&asince those have never been done and yall seem to like those types of posts better.
eyes.gif

ur right gswarriorz, dumb post. next time i'll do a "PYP," or "NT, which car should I cop," or better yet, i'll post some t&a since those have never been done and yall seem to like those types of posts better.
eyes.gif
bruh u gotta know what you're talking about before you attempt to drop knowledge. Did you ever question
a. where did the sex pics come from. why do they want me to assume that he didnnt just draw them on there afterwards
b. Walt Disney was dead at least 30 years before all those movies in the video were made.

Disney was a jew hating racist freemason end of story its a small world after all

Back
Top Bottom