The DISNEY Illuminati Occult Connection (Indoctrinating the Minds of Children)...

That was truly an awful video. And I hope English is not the creator's first language, because the sentence structure reminded me of Borat.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

that's the thing u gotta love about NT, it's bliss ignorance. if i'da told u this video was about some naked women shakin their %%%, ur all over it. but since it's something educational, yall dismiss it without even watching it 1st.
laugh.gif
can't say i'm surprised tho.
smh.gif

Wrong. Educational? LMAO...how could I continue taking this video seriously when less than 2 minutes in we are informed that Walt Disney was a 33rd degree Free Mason because Wikipedia says so. The exact quote was "this is a fact, provided by Wikipedia:
roll.gif
I believe the ONLY source cited in the entire video is Wikipedia....seriously. We've all seen the crap in the videos (a lot of which is subjective). Its much more likely, reasonable, intelligent, logical...etc that the particular artists were being sneaky. Not to mention that if you went back and looked at all cartoons from 60 years ago or whatever, you will notice what we consider today to be blatant sexism and racism; it just simply a sign of the times.

Also, Roger Rabbit was not a Disney movie. Disney provided uncredited animation, they did not write or direct the movie. The Chronicles of Narnia also, NOT written by Disney. They produced it, but the story is based off novels by CS Lewis which were WIDELY read by children BEFORE Disney made the movie. The picture of the "theme park ride" was not a "theme park ride" it was a quarter ride, like they used to have in the malls and out front of stores. Any number of them, Disney related or not, look like they imply some sort of sexual meaning, there are probably dozens of pics like that on failblog of non-disney related rides showing the same thing.

I could go on, but I think you get the picture.
Now that's knowledge

/thread

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ur right gswarriorz, dumb post. next time i'll do a "PYP," or "NT, which car should I cop," or better yet, i'll post some t&a since those have never been done and yall seem to like those types of posts better.
eyes.gif
Look i like conspiracy theories and what not but the vid had no facts (wikipedia)... Its was just a sad attempt to disgrace Disney. Find a videothat might make sense and be somewhat fact-based and ill be interested. Just don't post crap. I mean did u think it made sense?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Racially motivated cartoons, yeah i agree 100% with. Anybody 18+ prolly could agree on the same #!%!about the !%++ mammies and uncle ben black folk dancing and being a proud servant, the exaggerated "Black" minstrel features....everythingelseiffy...wiki isnt the most reliable source but alotta #!%! Disney does seems like this could be true...these younger generations seem brainwashed[/color]

if its true or not what can ANY of us simple folk do? why get worked up over something thats COMPLETELY out of hand?

hmmmm

its 50/50 for me....
some of it is OD to the max, and some of it could be true....

but i dont think that the 'symbols' or whatever that were shown in the movies affected the MAIN message in the movie....
^if that made sense, im on the moon right now....

Back
Top Bottom