~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Can't wiat for tomorrow, and look forward to a re-up on the shirts. Also what song is the Kept It Thorough beat from?
Is that beat not sampled?  If not my bad.
laugh.gif
its from a prodigy song named "Keep it thorough"
Ah, thanks.  I've never listened to his solo stuff.  I was going through all of my Mobb Deep stuff trying to figure it out.

I forgot... it's coming out 12am west coast time.
Here I am on the east coast where it's 12:34 forgetting all about the 3 hour difference.
I'll check back when I wake up

I log off MW2 and im all expecting to hear the new Dom. This can't be life...
frown.gif

Get you a blank cd and write DOM KENNEDY From The Westside, With Love on it tonight before you go to sleep.
about 11 hours ago via Echofon

last night i laid out my "tomorrow" clothes at the end of the bed and set out a blank cd

i was hoping to wake up, burn that cd, get dressed and feel fresh as **@* listening to this all day

then i find out it aint coming 'til 5
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Damn, I stay in the bay and I'm headed down to LA today, I was plannin on bumpin this the whole way down. That 5 o'clock drop time is killin me.

I told Dom imma have my Ethiopians on Pico and Fairfax jump him if I don't get it soon.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I told Dom imma have my Ethiopians on Pico and Fairfax jump him if I don't get it soon.

My-T.

laugh.gif

sort of related but Awash on Pico has in my opinion the best Ethiopian food in LA
pimp.gif

Should be
"DOM KENNEDY - From The West Side With Love [Album] Thread"
Just sayin'........

But i can't wait till 5 (well 8 in NY) to listen to this work of art, Marc Merlot has yet to disappoint with any of his projects.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom