~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

smokin.gif

good numbers, i wonder how many copies BB bought off him...

but yeah, he wins either way since he already got his $$$.

if he can get to about 23k that would be a crazy win ... i could see labels upping the offers cause he seems
like a low maintenance guy like big krit...with a decent push i think he can move 100k+ on any big label

you wouldnt even have to go too crazy , but him on a few featurings, remix's to get him going and let him
do jimmy fallon , conan , the breakfast club , hot 97 etc with his core and a hot single i think he can do
decent umbers
He already won.
Yeah I don't think he nor Nipsey are going to go out of their way to compromise their situation by signing with a label . . . low maintenance guys who don't really need a lot of money for videos and elaborate stage setups and are happy with their albums being all profit, and taking home all of their show money

Been waiting for a Dom x Breakfast Club interview though

Dom signing wouldn't be a win at all. He just needs to keep on going doing what he's doing. At this point he's taking home ALL of his money from albums and shows.

I really hope he goes on tour soon.

still lookin is def of my favs but idk 

i remember i told a chick to listen to that song after we stopped seeing each other

i thought she would think it was funny

she thought i was an *** hole

ahahaha she was cute but she was crazy

you say i'm fcked up but i know it ain't true

ima find her one day but i know it ain't you

I know I'm late but timeout y'all really went out and bought Chanel platinum off the strength of dom lmao aww wow..

I smelt it when I was looking for a new scent. Smelt a couple others as well but it really stuck out to me
ahahaha

if the song was called chanel bleu that's the one that would've stuck out to you

won't lie i might've felt the same way, never smelt it though 

heard dom on shade45 (i think) last night

he said he wasn't paying attention to the numbers (yeah right) but he did about 20k the first week

Back
Top Bottom