~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Yo Dom is the ultimate kickback music. It never fails.

I had his tapes on shuffle during my Super Bowl function and it had the vibe on point :smokin

Video sucks IMO. I wish I could get connected to right the treatments to videos.

I hear Dom's shows are always good, it just depends largely on the crowd.

I think it was December of 2012 or 2011 (shoutout to the NTers I seen there) when he came to San Jose. He had a line out the door filled with a bunch of people that went to see him in SF the night before. That show was awesome. Before Dom came out Drewbyrd played the "She needs me" remix and EVERYBODY knew Dom's part. From then on the crowd was loud and you can tell Dom loved it. Awesome performance. Also, this was on a friday night, which may be the reason it was such a good show.

Then he came a couple months later on like a tuesday and I heard the crowd was dead throughout it.

Also, I just picked up the "Westside Get The Money" T shirt online. They run a little big and I'm going to have to shrink it a bit, incase anybody is thinking about copping one.

what didnt you like about it?

The video just look un professional I guess... Like it didn't look clear very smoky look IMO maybe intentional? And they could have had better scenes I mean it was a basic video would've liked a little more I suppose. I know his cousin jskills is a video director and he was in it I'm wondering why didn't he provide his input... I love dom regardless tho.

Just got in from the Chicago show (ended round 1am-ish, had a 4hr drive back to school in horrible weather smh) but it was great! Crowd was live! Vibe was right! Only downfall was the numerous opening acts. Doors opened at 7:30, Dom aint hit stage till bout 11:45 lol. I got there at 9 and had to listen to openers. Then Skeme came up round 11. All in all great show.

Get Home Safely Performances
"Dominic"
"Erica"
"After School"
"Black Bentleys"
"If it dont make money"
"South Central Love"
"Still Callin"
"Letz Be Friends"
"5 Year Theory"

Yellow Album Performances
Girls on Stage
My Type of Party
We Ball
So Elastic

Older Material Performances
When I come around
Grindin

Last edited:
I didn't like that video either. Real low budget, unless they were going for that "for promo use only" feel straight outta 1996 or something.

The video just look un professional I guess... Like it didn't look clear very smoky look IMO maybe intentional? And they could have had better scenes I mean it was a basic video would've liked a little more I suppose. I know his cousin jskills is a video director and he was in it I'm wondering why didn't he provide his input... I love dom regardless tho.

word. The clarity was better when I saw it on Mtv Jams. Might be smokey cause it was ripped or something but yeah it was to the point tho. the visual fit the song but i do feel you tho.

word. The clarity was better when I saw it on Mtv Jams. Might be smokey cause it was ripped or something but yeah it was to the point tho. the visual fit the song but i do feel you tho.

Yeah Dom a simple dude so i wasnt expecting anything flashy but a better house party/bbq couldve been orchestrated.

Just got in from the Chicago show (ended round 1am-ish, had a 4hr drive back to school in horrible weather smh) but it was great! Crowd was live! Vibe was right! Only downfall was the numerous opening acts. Doors opened at 7:30, Dom aint hit stage till bout 11:45 lol. I got there at 9 and had to listen to openers. Then Skeme came up round 11. All in all great show.

Get Home Safely Performances
"Dominic"
"Erica"
"After School"
"Black Bentleys"
"If it dont make money"
"South Central Love"
"Still Callin"
"Letz Be Friends"
"5 Year Theory"

Yellow Album Performances
Girls on Stage
My Type of Party
We Ball
So Elastic

Older Material Performances
When I come around
Grindin

man, I wish he did more stuff from his mixtapes.

Just like one off every mixtape would be awesome.

I still hope Dom plays "It was beautiful" and "Playa's Punch"

I think he did Still Lookin at a show before the Yellow Album released and it was amazing.

I feel like Dom owes it to us who made him big, either way I'll be in the front row singing along. Good thing all of his music is consistently great.

Just like one off every mixtape would be awesome.

I still hope Dom plays "It was beautiful" and "Playa's Punch"

I think he did Still Lookin at a show before the Yellow Album released and it was amazing.

I feel like Dom owes it to us who made him big, either way I'll be in the front row singing along. Good thing all of his music is consistently great.

Son, I was dead *** hoping he would do "It Was Beautiful" and come out to "Playas Punch".

But anyways, wife bought me a ticket to the Houston show next Friday. I'm all in :pimp:

After School is my favorite. That beat can't be denied. Everything else is about equal which is 
smokin.gif

He's doing a show in Miami tonight. Was at the venue last week for that **** boy Nipsey Hussle. Thats another issue though...

Back
Top Bottom