~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I have to agree that these songs suck.  Sounds like he had the flu or something.  I say that as a fan too.  But we'll see how they do in factory Honda Accord speakers

Damn now yall turning on Dom like Wale.

How the hell are we turning on him? Just don't like the flow. Production is cool. His flow just stinks. Playing this out of some Lambo speakers won't change that. Just because you don't like everything an artist puts out doesn't mean you're turning on them.

So his next peoject hes dropping is an album and not a mixtpae???? Sons gona lose a gang of fans if he has this new flow and wack hooks on each track.

Last edited:
His verse on this new Nipsey track is better than his last two songs, reminds me of his old flow :pimp:
Around 1:26 in

His flow kinda is like his normal flow, but i wasnt feelin the whole verse. I liked a few bars. Maybe im bein to critical.

I like represent. Not feeling posted in the club. I like the beat but not the flow.

Someone told me Dom rap like you just overhearing him having a conversation with one of his boys lol.

naw this posted in the club is not the business. it sounds like weak spoken word, and this is from someone who thinks dom can do no wrong.

word, I'm one of the bigger Dom fans on here and I'm not feeling his new stuff so much.

GHS wasn't a bad album, but I can't get down with it like I do with everything else.

imo The Original Dom Kennedy was Dom at his best.

GHS wasn't a bad album, but I can't get down with it like I do with everything else.

imo The Original Dom Kennedy was Dom at his best.
Yea I wish OGDK was his album too, I would've ran to the store and copped. I bought GHS and it took time to grow on me but it seemed like FTWSWL2 just without features

This. I actually like this song a lot. Maybe because i just got out of a relationship haha
I liked it more than Represent, even though now Represent really grew on me lol

I like The Original Dom Kennedy though, Designer S_, Turn Me Out, Bet You Want Me Now, When You See Love, and Can't Let Go all still get plays on the regular.
FTWSWL2 will always be my favorite project he put out though, I like almost every track on it

Back
Top Bottom