~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

He's wasting some great beats on here 
mean.gif

Yeah, this album officially did it for me. He showed some signs on that Hit-Boy tape, but this....nah. Lazy on every. single. song.

C0VjHr1UcAAMZUS

Reading the comments on twitter and in here got me hesitant to press play. Been jammin buddy since 07 and after all the lackluster stuff he's been dropping lately, this is last chance to win me over again. I did see some decent comments about the hitboy project, I'm going to listen to that first.

He's wasting some great beats on here 
mean.gif
Production is too solid.  There's just no energy.  Worse than that there's some straight up bad energy. 

He kinda told us exactly what it is on the intro.  This aint his craft no more.

"Ima keep it facts

I don't **** with rap

This is temporary

Like a fix-a-flat" 

People shouldn't have taken Get Home Safely for granted. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't follow what Dom does at all. But literally yesterday I was wondering what he was up to. As luck would have it, I saw an ad on Twitter 15 minutes ago for a new album! Added it to my Apple Music library for the ride home from work this AM.

Came here to see the feedback. Leaving the thread saddened. Christmas is ruined. :smh: :smh:

Brahhhh lmfaoooooo. Noooo way [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dog wasted all these fire beats. We need the instrumental version

I haven't listened yet, but I knew there would be people in here with the slander. I feel like it's 50/50 with Dom fans and haters in here.

Production is too solid.  There's just no energy.  Worse than that there's some straight up bad energy. 

He kinda told us exactly what it is on the intro.  This aint his craft no more.

"Ima keep it facts
I don't **** with rap
This is temporary
Like a fix-a-flat" 

People shouldn't have taken Get Home Safely for granted. :smh:  

decided to preview before i kopped on google play and that's the excerpt of that played for the first song

listened to 2 more songs and I had to come in here and smh

i dont even wanna say it

I haven't listened yet, but I knew there would be people in here with the slander. I feel like it's 50/50 with Dom fans and haters in here.

No way there are Dom haters in here. I know music is all subjective but no way someone can find this album hot :lol:. I'd be surprised

I'd say it's 95% people keeping it real and 5% can't seem to admit dude is washed and sucks now.

As a fan of dude, I can't rock with this. Production is dope and hopefullly someone hops on these and does them justice. Dude just hasn't given a damn since GHS. Happy to say that I got Yellow Album on vinyl because dude is done. Dude sounds like somebody made him go to the studio and record.

He just ain't got **** to say no more.

That + he can put out anything and it won't affect his show money which is probably his main income musically.

Once you amass a loyal fanbase you can do anything you want. This **** garbage but if Dom came to one of y'all cities a good portion of us are still going to see his back catalog.

Bruh is in cruise control.

lol damb. Maybe if go into it expecting it to bad it'll be better :lol: still haven't listened. Low key scared to listen now lmao

I played that first track, got to that fix a flat line, took his word for it and just put Yellow Album on shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom