~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Sorta the same

Yellow Album
GHS
OGDk = FTWWL2
FTWWL

Have yet to listen to the others enough to have em on the list

Lol helllllllllll naw ftwwl2 >>>>>> ghs easily

When I come around by its self is better than ghs. Dom was FLOWINGG on that tape

Yellow album
FS/DS
FTWSWL2
GHS
25th Hour
OGDK
FTWWL
By DK
LAINFS Vol 1

IS THAT IT?
AND I DONT COUNT THE BEST AFTER BOBBY JOINTS

The highs on FTWSWL2 are just too strong though. Cant put it anywhere behind 2 for that reason alone

Last edited:
What still baffles me to this day is all the quality within fwswl and fwswl2 had and he still was practically an unknown to the masses. Like I randomly have that project on in the car or at the crib and ppl are shocked to know how long ago that came out.

What still baffles me to this day is all the quality within fwswl and fwswl2 had and he still was practically an unknown to the masses. Like I randomly have that project on in the car or at the crib and ppl are shocked to know how long ago that came out.
agree with that.

Exactly. The project had direction, production and the lyrics were on point. Way ahead of its time.

I don't know how this dude spit heat on Get It Off Your Chest..Then act like he's concussed throughout LAINFS

Back
Top Bottom