~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I wonder how fam is taking everything in. From the looks on socials, he seems in good spirits.

I’d say opposite. He took all his pics down except him and Nip. They were very close so I’d imagine he’s having a tough time.

Yeah I can’t say Dom looks happy at all. As someone who has kinda watched Dom for a decade and knows that he and Nip were tight I feel for him.

The pic he posted with his fam yesterday was dope tho.

Yeah I can’t say Dom looks happy at all. As someone who has kinda watched Dom for a decade and knows that he and Nip were tight I feel for him.

The pic he posted with his fam yesterday was dope tho.

Crazy I remember when that pic came out. I think they were recording checc me out

:frown: :emoji_cry: :emoji_pray:

4137036547.jpg

So Dom's BM actually grew up with Nipsey and went to school with him? :wow:

Not hard to believe. If you from that area of LA (anywhere off Crenshaw) you either went to Crenshaw, Hamilton or Dorsey

She just posted that photo before he got chipped too. Smh

I hope him and Dom got a handful of unreleased tunes man....I loved everything they did together. When he brought Dom out during his Tidal live stream release. :frown:

I really appreciate what he brought to the game.

I have mentioned him quite a few times when the “who’s ya favorite rapper?” question comes up.

Of course it changes depending on what I’m feeling at the time but I can confidently say that and back it up very well.

It was all for free too. I’m not sure how it gets any better than that.

It was all for free.

On OGDK now.

I really appreciate what he brought to the game.

I have mentioned him quite a few times when the “who’s ya favorite rapper?” question comes up.

Of course it changes depending on what I’m feeling at the time but I can confidently say that and back it up very well.

It was all for free too. I’m not sure how it gets any better than that.

It was all for free.

On OGDK now.

Despite Dom's supposed "decline" he is still my favorite. More than anything I give my credit to him being a business man. Similar to Nip, he's on the path to making his own brand. Deals with new era, LAFC, Nike you name it. Anytime he's on tour I need them tickets. Probably seen him 5 times by now. He understands his market and doesn't go away from that. Luckily that market is a very loyal fan base. Definitely self-made.

definitely my fav and I always include him in my favorite rappers. even with the new style he has now, Im still glad he pumped out enough material that I can indulge in when the new stuff aint hittin. And its always dope when he does a song that shows me he still got it. plenty of rappers that emerged from that time period that I really rocked with that I dont even give their new stuff a listen, but whenever Dom drops I make sure to always give it a spin no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom