~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by Dunk These

DOM K.. where can i cop them 2 Just Be Cool tees ya boys was rockin at the show??!!

from the westside with love and just be cool.. id drop ends for them!!
THIS.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

can someone put me on with some of his mixtapes?

appreciated

25th Hour
Best After Bobby
Future Street/Drug Sounds
From the West Side With Love

Holla.

he spits 2nd on this remix

been meaning to check this a while ago, but I think my PC restarted and my speakers blew out...
mad.gif

PROPS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can buy those JBC tees at a show or at LAXPAPERBOYS.COM 
I will be doing the same show I did at the Roxy in San Diego on 10.2.10 I want to eventually bring the From The Westside With Love show around the country.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I will be doing the same show I did at the Roxy in San Diego on 10.2.10 I want to eventually bring the From The Westside With Love show around the country.

DOM.. imma be there fsho. im tryna get a lot of people to go out and support you bruh..

i put a lot of heads on your music and will continue to do so..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i gotta hear: 1997, She Go, and The Hotels LIVE..
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

them JBC Tees will definately be COPPED.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

them JBC Tees will definately be COPPED.

THIS. Just waiting for them to be available 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

went to the show in SD this past weekend..

DOM KILLED IT!!
pimp.gif

the guests held it down too!! polyester, skeme, overdoz, casey veggies and homegirl that sings the hook on 'still me'..

oh man, what a dope show.

good job Dom..
glasses.gif

anyone order off the JBC site?? i ordered a tee last Fri and i still havent got a tracking info or anything..

any input?

DOM WHEN YOU COMING TO THE BAY AREA.. SF, OAKLAND, SAN JOSE, HELL ANYWHERE IN THE BAY WOULD BE FINE WITH ME... YOU GOT FANS OUT HERE THAT ARE TRYINA SEE YOU LIVE! MAKE IT HAPPEN AHA!

He was in Sacramento last week, but that's not part of The Bay Area, close enough, though, lol.

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]THIS IS DOM KENNEDY [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif][/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]Also If you are in the LA area we are having a benefit concert for my friend who died in a car accident on Thursday 11.4.10 @ The Echoplex. It's alot of people performing so try and make it out. check DopeitsDom.com for the flyer/info[/font]

my condolences to your friend. dope vid as usual...for a minute i thought you was holding a clutch. lol

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]THIS IS DOM KENNEDY [/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]Also If you are in the LA area we are having a benefit concert for my friend who died in a car accident on Thursday 11.4.10 @ The Echoplex. It's alot of people performing so try and make it out. check DopeitsDom.com for the flyer/info

[/font]

This is DOM KENNEDY (Life As I Know It) from levi maestro on Vimeo.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom