~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I was just sitting down the other day thinking that I need some more heat for the summer, then I realized that FTWWL2 is dropping in less than a week. Mixtape is dropping when I need it most

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I can empathize with the Chevy/Dom/Cardo situation.

Sometimes n_s (as in the rapper) don't keep you in the loop. You know how many people probably inquire w/ dude about beats? You just get lost in the sauce.

Funny thing is I know somebody else who said they almost bought that beat too
laugh.gif
Yeah i feel ya. Happens, DOM came out on Top, Chevy be having them struggle bars that AG be talking about on Twitter. I remember them pissing Sledgren off, he was saddd. awwww.

I think he should have just made the cover the big orange II with the black background and put his name and company in the corner and what not.

Cover reminds me of Snoop's Last Meal cover and other covers like that for some reason. I like it.

Don't matter much though. When does this drop? Summer started and I don't got any Dom bangers or anthems.

cover is dope...anyone that doesnt like it is more than likely not from cali.

Originally Posted by s dubl

hit it on the head right there thats old school la gangster writing right there...not to mention the snoop covers..thats pure la right there
smokin.gif

plus im more anxious on cd not no cover man i have a feeling this will be his best body of work to date

Back
Top Bottom