~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by infam0usP

have spun the album 3 times without skipping anything...IMO, its your BEST, most cohesive project since FS/DS--well done.

now set up an e-store so people who live in states you don't perform in can get a hard copy!

How you listen to a 1HR+ album that just dropped 98 minutes ago 3 times already?

Just bought it on itunes
pimp.gif
I'm gonna stop by bestbuy tomorrow and cop a hardcopy with this giftcard i have.

Originally Posted by November33rd

have spun the album 3 times without skipping anything...IMO, its your BEST, most cohesive project since FS/DS--well done.

now set up an e-store so people who live in states you don't perform in can get a hard copy!

How you listen to a 1HR+ album that just dropped 98 minutes ago 3 times already?

That ducktales lifestyle. 

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Just bought it on itunes
pimp.gif
I'm gonna stop by bestbuy tomorrow and cop a hardcopy with this giftcard i have.
Can't fam, only hard copies will be sold at his shows.

I meant 2 
indifferent.gif
 typing on my iPhone

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Just bought it on itunes
pimp.gif

would hardcopys be available! 
smokin.gif
 cause i need something for that car ride

Honestly, it's kind of disappointing. And I'm a Dom fam. None of the songs really stand out.

Hopefully it grows on me, but i'm sure NT'ers will slurp whatever any NT artist puts out no matter what per usual.

Hopefully it grows on me, but i'm sure NT'ers will slurp whatever any NT artist puts out no matter what per usual.

Man get the @#$# outta here with that @#$#. If it's good music it's good music doesn't matter if the artist comes from NT or not.
With that being said, this album is 
pimp.gif

Honestly, it's kind of disappointing. And I'm a Dom fam. None of the songs really stand out.

you sure you didnt dl something else...cause out of all his stuff his this is probably the best thing he has released..

I was a Dom fan before i used NT, can't speak the same for everyone else tho.
And idk if hard copies will actually be available, i was just assuming 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

you sure you didnt dl something else...cause out of all his stuff his this is probably the best thing he has released..
This isn't half as good as FTWWL 1.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

This isn't half as good as FTWWL 1.

agree to disagreee fam just glad this actually delivered..alot of the stuff set to drop the 28th isnt something id really buy except this

Originally Posted by treewing

Production list?

Dom’s Prayer (prod K Roosevelt)

Grind’n (prod Cardo)

When I come Around (prod Unknown)

Come Over (prod The Futuristiks)

She Ain’t In Love (prod The Futuristiks)

Money Don’t Stop (prod Chromatix)

O.P.M. (prod Drewbyrd & Polyester)

Platinum Chanel (prod Nick Cage)

I Love Dom (prod Cardo)

The Ways (prod THC)

Mr Champagne Intermission feat Polyester (prod Swiff D)

Ice Cream Truck (prod K Roosevelt)

New Jeeps feat Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (prod Chuck Inglish)

2MPH feat Big K.R.I.T (prod The Futuristiks)

Beats, #%$# and Rhymes feat Casey Veggies & Schoolboy Q (prod Champagne Click)

Dream to Me (prod Scoop Deville)

Graduate (prod HellagooD)

Back
Top Bottom