~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

^I been to a couple concerts down in SD cause my girl goes to UCSD... Seen Black Resume about like 5 times hah, same damn set every time too. I respect their grind though.

Who's Dom go to producer? Cause the beats he raps over are always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So for those of you that went to the show in Houston last night...how was it? Anything new off the album?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

What was the set? ^
In no specific order,
  • Choose Up
  • Turn Me Out
  • Watermelon Sundae
  • Grind'n (he brought Cardo out for this one)
  • I Love Dom
  • The Ways
  • It Was Beautiful
  • Menace Beach
  • Dom's Prayer
  • O.P.M.
  • Platinum Chanel
  • When I Come Around
  • When You See Love (this was the last song he did before ending the show)
Wish he would of performed both verses for a couple of those, but he still killed it.

He also performed half of a new song from the Yellow Album, and his friend J-305 also came out and performed "Stories"..

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

What was the set? ^
In no specific order,
  • It Was Beautiful
  • Menace Beach
My favorite tracks
pimp.gif
Never seen him perform these yet
Bruh I've seen Dom twice and since the week FTWSWL dropped and never seen him perform those. I know Ima get chills when he does It Was Beautiful. Tomorrow is gonna be epic AF.

Heads up for anyone trying to go to the Atl show. They are doing two for one online. $21 for two. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the show in Houston was dope, kinda was looking forward to polyester doing more songs though,

and yea it was my first time watching him perform manace beach and it was beautiful
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

What was the set? ^
In no specific order,
  • It Was Beautiful
  • Menace Beach
My favorite tracks
pimp.gif
Never seen him perform these yet
I remember last year when he performed @ Davis, Menace Beach started and he forgot the lyrics past the second or third line 
laugh.gif
 He moved on and kept it going though, def. put his heart out even for the small crowd. Anyways, can't wait til the tour hits the Bay Area, I'll be in attendance. 
Patiently waiting for that Yellow Album, he tends to drop his projects right in time for the summer 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

so will physical copies be available in stores
nerd.gif
I wish this would happen but most likely not. 
laugh.gif
He'll probably put some hard copies up for sale on his website a few weeks after the album drops, and maybe a couple of spots in LA/SF will have hard copies for sale hopefully.

i'm so mad i missed the nashville show.. i been wanting him to perform there forever & when he does i don't live there anymore
frown.gif

.. i'll be at the chicago show though,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom