~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

in case you guys didn't know already, new tees up on his site

http://shop.dopeitsdom.com

still need a beanie..
notorious-opm-1.png

This is kinda dope

Two things, last night I was at a bar in college park, md. They played My Type of Party and I completely lost my ****. As soon as that beat dropped I experienced all of these emotions :wow: :nthat: :D and screamed the lyrics. People were looking like I lost my mind because I pretty much did. I've never heard Dom played outside of myself and my circle of friends.

Second thing since it's the 4th and what not lets put those Dom cookout songs up.

VIDEO]

/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Two things, last night I was at a bar in college park, md. They played My Type of Party and I completely lost my ****. As soon as that beat dropped I experienced all of these emotions :wow: :nthat: :D and screamed the lyrics. People were looking like I lost my mind because I pretty much did. I've never heard Dom played outside of myself and my circle of friends.

LOL I hear you man, if I heard Dom at a bar or club I would lose it too. And then immediately look for a chick. But damn in Maryland??

Im from LA, I don't even ask dj's to play Dom, I figure they won't have his stuff, I usually just ask for Kendrick or YG lol

LOL I hear you man, if I heard Dom at a bar or club I would lose it too. And then immediately look for a chick. But damn in Maryland??

Im from LA, I don't even ask dj's to play Dom, I figure they won't have his stuff, I usually just ask for Kendrick or YG lol

Dom is actually pretty well known in dc/md. Especially amongst the college kids. Him and fat trel (a se dc artist) did a concert at UMD last year or the year before. I'm from la and got put on to dom when I was living in dc

i know the feel bruh!!! happened to me a week ago at a bar here in houston. (boondocks)

but the Dj had some techno remix version of my type of party :smh: BUT did finish it with the regular one :smokin

i was also screamin the lyrics with the homies :lol:

DJ Mr. Rogers plays it here regularly at the clubs he's playing at is what ive heard

i just dont do clubs :rolleyes

How am I supposed to enjoy my summer with no new Dom CD???

EDIT: So disappointed I had to post it twice :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom