~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Tracks 1-4 and 14-16 are all CRACK..

I start the cd from 14 and let it ride.
pimp.gif

Just got back from Vegas. On the way there, I had my mp3 player on shuffle, and no joke, as soon as I hit the strip, Hotels started playing and I was like
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Had this Dom tape and some Michael Jackson playing nonstop during the trip to Vegas and back to the Valley
smokin.gif

Tape is extra smooth. Summertime with the windows type of music. Favorite tracks:

Still Me (wish this song would've been longer
Home Alone
Locals Only
I might end up naming the whole tape if I keep going. Good work Dom!!

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Oh wow, you guys should take the harness off, seriously..

XXL does not have any credibility and if Dom thinks he deserves something better, cool..

The rating was dead on IMO..as far as the review, it could have been more in depth..

But all in all, no one really gets the exact review they want..

Last but not least, ITS ALL OPINIONATED..stop sympathizing..yah lame as hell for that..

The amount of contradiction in this this paragraph alone is astounding. Please stop expressing yourself, its utterly embarrassing. I feel sorry for your associates those who deal with you on a daily basis.
laugh.gif
@ you saying that to someone else.

I may go hard for people I'm a fan of but I don't contradict myself.
Whether it comes to the classroom or the streets, you can't f_ with me in either arena moe
roll.gif
didn't know Dolamite posted on NT

It was subpar IMO. I'll give it another listen later on. Maybe my mind will change

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Just got back from Vegas. On the way there, I had my mp3 player on shuffle, and no joke, as soon as I hit the strip, Hotels started playing and I was like
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Keep trying to tell _'s.
Hotels is crazy.

IMO this is his BEST tape so far...

He's improving with each project...

Sky is the limit for son...

@@** is inspirational...

I'm patiently waitin on MY day to come...

Till then, Dom continue to hold NT down and everybody keep promotin the brotha...

Edit: The XXL comments are CLASSIC...
roll.gif

I keep trying to take this tape out the deck but it keeps finding it's way back in.

Still Me, 1997, Locals Only, Long Way Home, Me Again amongst others
pimp.gif
x 1,000,000

joint is perfect for cruisin the city streets

Off top my favorites are 1997, 4 Heartbeats, Home Alone's dope.., Play On got that Jigga "Originator's" vibe when he did that, and of course Me Again.

Back
Top Bottom