The Dopest Cool Grey Appreciation Ever 1-23 (Tons of Pix)

Originally Posted by TheDragon

not a fan of the XIs, but those top ones are real real smooth. when did those drop?
Are you serious. I personally think the XI's are the pinnacle of jordan sneakers out of 1-23. Doesn't matter what CW they are by far the dopest hands down....but to each its own....

Originally Posted by TheDragon

not a fan of the XIs, but those top ones are real real smooth. when did those drop?
Are you serious. I personally think the XI's are the pinnacle of jordan sneakers out of 1-23. Doesn't matter what CW they are by far the dopest hands down....but to each its own....

What does dude even mean the top pair of XIs? Clearly the first pair is a Jordan 1.. The only XI here is the CG..

Green Beans and 3M 6 Rings are a bit of a reach in my opinion.. The whole "cool grey" concept is the smooth, subtle shades... Shiny 3M all over the place is not the same thing.

Forgot these....
airjordan1lowwhtgryog02.jpg

airjordan1phatlowcoolgr.jpg

jordan5pink1.jpg

These get Honorable Mentions

airjordanretro4oreo.jpg

airjordan7bordeaux11.jpg

ajviiharecompare1.jpg

What does dude even mean the top pair of XIs? Clearly the first pair is a Jordan 1.. The only XI here is the CG..

Green Beans and 3M 6 Rings are a bit of a reach in my opinion.. The whole "cool grey" concept is the smooth, subtle shades... Shiny 3M all over the place is not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom