The-Dream Appreciation Vol. RADIOKILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Shoulda stopped after his second album.
you lose.
Wait...can you explain DT?  I have all three of his albums too, and I was incredibly disappointed by his third album.  Should I give it more spins?  Because honestly, I dont think its even close to his first two.

Take Care Of Me
Turnt Out
Sex Intelligent Remix
Nicki 2
Abyss
Yamaha
Priceless

Come on g.
Veteran is
pimp.gif
and F.I.L.A. and even Make up Bag are coo tracks, minus all that damn simpin'
laugh.gif

I've been a big fan since his first album and thought it was so dope. Second album dropped and it was complete TRASH but he dropped "Love King" which is still my pick for R&B album of 2010. I think this album is EASILY his best album, the Deluxe Version is ******ed. The regular has 12 songs and I don't skip a single track. Love King is still getting spins this year, even bought an extra copy for my sister when it was $7.99

I've been a big fan since his first album and thought it was so dope. Second album dropped and it was complete TRASH but he dropped "Love King" which is still my pick for R&B album of 2010. I think this album is EASILY his best album, the Deluxe Version is ******ed. The regular has 12 songs and I don't skip a single track. Love King is still getting spins this year, even bought an extra copy for my sister when it was $7.99

I hate he/Def Jam gave up on promoting his last album
30t6p3b.gif

Me and my boys were talking about how some of his concepts are being copied intentionally or unidirectionally but getting more shine

Fancy---------> Drake "O you fancy"

Florida University ------------> Cee Lo "*#!! You"

Its sad he keeps getting over looked maybe its because of his image but he is truly a talented songwriter he might be the Willie Hutch of today
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Me and my boys were talking about how some of his concepts are being copied intentionally or unidirectionally but getting more shine

Fancy---------> Drake "O you fancy"

Its sad he keeps getting over looked maybe its because of his image but he is truly a talented songwriter he might be the Willie Hutch of today
30t6p3b.gif

Whoa whoa whoa, Love v Money is his BEST album dude. And this is not opinion, it is fact.

No questionable tracks to skip, Fancy, Love Vs. Money 1 & 2 is like an orgy of sounds that have mashed into perfection. Rockin' That @@## was getting HEAVY radio play for a year+ (along with Jamie's Blame It).

Whoa whoa whoa, Love v Money is his BEST album dude. And this is not opinion, it is fact.

No questionable tracks to skip, Fancy, Love Vs. Money 1 & 2 is like an orgy of sounds that have mashed into perfection. Rockin' That @@## was getting HEAVY radio play for a year+ (along with Jamie's Blame It).

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

HELL NO, never understood why NT loved this album. I always thought it was trash, left overs from Love/Hate. Love King is so dope, beats, concepts and lyrics (for the most part). Never play Love vs Money, EVER

HELL NO, never understood why NT loved this album. I always thought it was trash, left overs from Love/Hate. Love King is so dope, beats, concepts and lyrics (for the most part). Never play Love vs Money, EVER

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

Fancy---------> Drake "Fancy"

Its sad he keeps getting over looked maybe its because of his image but he is truly a talented songwriter
Completely agree, it was weird how the album just fizzled away so quickly. Seemed like he just gave up, Def Jam is a horrible label now so I'm not surprised. Someone needs to post the three videos in one he did (Yamaha, Nikki 2 and Abyss)

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

Fancy---------> Drake "Fancy"

Its sad he keeps getting over looked maybe its because of his image but he is truly a talented songwriter
Completely agree, it was weird how the album just fizzled away so quickly. Seemed like he just gave up, Def Jam is a horrible label now so I'm not surprised. Someone needs to post the three videos in one he did (Yamaha, Nikki 2 and Abyss)

Man I don't get how people really sleep on the dream dudes albums be poppin. Love king stays in the cd player I swear I slept on dudes first album but my girl was playing it one day in the car right before his 2nd dropped and I been a fan every since. Man I can't wait til 6-7-2011

Man I don't get how people really sleep on the dream dudes albums be poppin. Love king stays in the cd player I swear I slept on dudes first album but my girl was playing it one day in the car right before his 2nd dropped and I been a fan every since. Man I can't wait til 6-7-2011

He got fired from Def Jam and i think thats why his last album got no push him and L.A where on the way out

He got fired from Def Jam and i think thats why his last album got no push him and L.A where on the way out

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Usually your taste in R&B is on-point. But I STRONGLY disagree with you.

As Super Producer J said, LvM is eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasily his best all-around album.

The concept was dope. The transitions were flawless. And his best song to date (Fancy) is on that album.

Each track was a set-up of the next. Take U Home To My Momma through Mr Yeah is like a mini-story with the first 3 songs detailing him meeting the girl and the subsequent break-up. While the last 3 tracks are like his reminiscing and dealing with the break-up aftermath.

Plus, how could you not like tracks such as Right Side... or Put It Down?!?!
eek.gif

Only weak track was the Lil Jon Booty bull %!%%.
sick.gif

Sorry Ballerfic, you're on your own with your dislike for this album.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Usually your taste in R&B is on-point. But I STRONGLY disagree with you.

As Super Producer J said, LvM is eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasily his best all-around album.

The concept was dope. The transitions were flawless. And his best song to date (Fancy) is on that album.

Each track was a set-up of the next. Take U Home To My Momma through Mr Yeah is like a mini-story with the first 3 songs detailing him meeting the girl and the subsequent break-up. While the last 3 tracks are like his reminiscing and dealing with the break-up aftermath.

Plus, how could you not like tracks such as Right Side... or Put It Down?!?!
eek.gif

Only weak track was the Lil Jon Booty bull %!%%.
sick.gif

Sorry Ballerfic, you're on your own with your dislike for this album.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom