The Dream...

Son is killin' it right now!...he wrote ushers new song...and I just found out that he wrote Mariahs new song too...

THIS GUY IS MAKING MORE MONEY WRITING SONGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAN HE DID ON HIS OWN ALBUM! HE SHOULD JUST STICK TO WRITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKE BANK!

THIS GUY IS MAKING MORE MONEY WRITING SONGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAN HE DID ON HIS OWN ALBUM! HE SHOULD JUST STICK TO WRITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKE BANK!

Or he could do both and make money on both ends.

I didnt care for shawty is a ten song however i heard the album for the first time around a few weeks ago and it is serious!
Dream, keep on doing it boy!

HE SHOULD JUST STICK TO WRITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE
True. I wasn't really feeling his album. When he writes for others, the material is great.

I didn't even know he wrote Mariah's new song.

I just got around to his album last weekend, I rockin with this.... I aint think I was gonna like his style/sound cuz I had a heard a couple of songs and itsounded like he was straight jacking Prince style, but he coo....

His album was def slept on. He's def. nice but can you imagine taking 2 or 3 of the best songs from that album and having Usher on them? them #$@+* wouldbe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Yea no kiddin' lol. As if he can't do both lol. He's in a zone right now. LOVEHATE is official. It got slept on but I blame Def Jam for that+%*. Droppin' Shawty Is A Ten through people off I think. I hated it but I knew his album would knock for the simple fact he wrote BED and Just Fine.

He's sort of taking Ne-Yo's spot as far writing music for the hottest artists out. Ne-Yo gonna have to take the game back in a few lol.

"Everything" by B2K put him on the map...im not a big fan of B2K, but that song is crack...minus lil' fizz's verse

He also Wrote most of Niveas Album (Complicated) ...I think thats his baby momma and wifey aswell. The song "Complicated" is pure crack to the 10thdegree
pimp.gif

Dang...this new Ursh do sound like a Dream song. Got dam fa real tho, I am REEEAL sick of songs that's just about screwin' throw over a beat wit'knock. At this point, I be thinking "dam, ain't you TOO old to be singing about this?" I mean, really, don't these lyrics sound kindaimmature to you? Like ok, if you was a horny 18-19 year old that just started gettin' your first lil' taste of the cat....ok, I get it. But dang, midto late 20s and you STILL thirsty enough tryna bone in the club?

Maybe I'm just an old soul but these songs are startin' to get to me, and the beats sound like they tryna put you in some kinda weird trance. That's why I don't even eff wit' the radio no more--R&B, Rap, it's all the same dang on thang
smh.gif

My bad for ventin' though, if you like that's cool---live and let live.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

ye I actually like his cd. Its dope. i didnt know he wrote usher and mariahs song though.
pimp.gif
Yeah...His LP is nice 1-12...all crack....He also wrote "Suffocate" and 8-9 tracks off Mary J's new LP. I heard he's working withCeline Dion at the moment...

which USHER song did he write?

and yea Dream is the hottest R&B act right now..dude is CRUSHING everything from his own album to other people tracks. nobody is messing with him for now.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

which USHER song did he write?

and yea Dream is the hottest R&B act right now..dude is CRUSHING everything from his own album to other people tracks. nobody is messing with him for now.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Know I know R&B sucks. His melodies are catchy.....but son's voice is garbation..

Wow. Didn't know he wrote "Suffocate" too. Did you mean "Bed" or did he write both of them?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wow. Didn't know he wrote "Suffocate" too. Did you mean "Bed" or did he write both of them?
He wrote both....And another song off J Holidays LP called "laa laa"...its about smokin' weed, its a decent song.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Tru

The song he and Tricky did for Celine Dion is called "Skies of L.A."
it's about the environment

Back
Top Bottom