The Dunkclusive Scam-Has anyone read this¿

From Nikeskateboarding.com:
HOW DUNKCLUSIVE SCAMMED FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS - INVESTIGATION IN PROGRESS

This scam is something that reaches beyond this site and has hit home for alot of people. While they seem to have had business transactions before, some reason they no longer have legitimate practices. The story below is from a user of our site 'Sahian78′.

If you have any information please contact him or leave a message below. The effort that alot of people in our forums have already provided has far exceeded any detective work that any law enforcement agency could of completed in such a short amount of time.

===============================
I have been a victim of Internet fraud.

I am writing to find out what I should be doing next and who I should be contacting. I've had some friends in the area research and so forth but I need more help.

I really want a photo of the perp.

An online business committed the fraud. They pretended to be a consignment store. I sent my goods to them (have records), they received them (have records) and kept them without the intention of ever paying me for the goods I sent them.

The basic scam was using referals. As many of us do we list items online that we are looking to sell.

After posting in various forums and go back-and-forth between various parties I received an email referring me to an online consignment store (www.dunkclusive.com). I checked it out. It was new, and there was so positive feedback for the shop. So I thought, that would save me dealing with emails and deals.

So I sent off the shoes and they were received in two days (26 April 08).

The first thing that raised my suspiscions was that the online store was not updating it's stock with my shoes. Strange. So then I tried contacting them, so when the initial email address ([email protected]) I was using to contact the store stopped working I began to get concerned. So I contacted them through their website (contact form - see below), I quickly received an email from a new address ([email protected]) saying that they weren't sold but things were looking good.

Over a month passes when I decide to get my shoes back and sell them on my own again.

And this is when it all starts to fall apart.

You can read how the entire thing went down on this thread - where I show the emails, chat logs, private messages, pictures, and more. You can read the development that starts off as linking the online store to a known fraud. Then the perp who starts name calling and so forth ends up being the person behind the online store and about a half-dozen other identities.

The website - www.dunkclusive.com - is now ofcourse down.
They supposedly had a physical store at

Dunk Clusive
6895 Katella Ave
Cypress, CA 90630

dunkclusive-instore.jpg

dunkclusive-address.jpg

Here's what's actually at that adderss -

dscf2969.jpg

dscf2967.jpg

dscf2968.jpg

This store at the Target strip mall is a vacant premise that used to be Omni Video - 714 828 6644 - until earlier this year.

I called the real estate agent listed on the door - Margaret Watkins - who confirms that no one has used the premis since Omni Video. This is also confirmed by the manager at Omni Video.

From personal research and information from others who have been scammed I have been able to attain the various names, addresses and phone numbers of some of the people involved.

Robert Campbell / Linda Campbell / Christina Fernandez
11075 Lambert Way
Stanton, CA 90680
714 379-2770

Known cell - 714-423-3677

It's a safe bet that this address is the headquarters of all of this, because when he was using 'legitimate' alias this was the address and name used most often.

White Pages listing of address

number-campbell.jpg

pics of the place

dscf2963.jpg

dscf2964.jpg

I can confirm that the black navigator is the perps car from an eye witness who did a face-to-face trade a couple months back.

dscf2966.jpg

Jose Tobar / Ana Ortiz
13142 Willamette st
Westminster , CA 92683

This is the actual address that my shoes were sent to.

pics of the place

dscf2959.jpg

dscf2960.jpg

dscf2961.jpg

dscf2962.jpg

Will Carver
930 E 11th st
Long Beach , ca 90804

I have also found that numerous other people have been frauded by the same individual(s) over a period of at least 8 months throughout the States and overseas.
Threads to check and link the information
http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/index..php?showtopic=79692
http://forums.nikeskateboarding.org/index.php?showtopic=80104
http://niketalk.com/topic/2134

Known IPs

87.229.26.176 - this is a proxy server

Known aliases:

ebay - billguy714
ebay - uniden714
ebay - sneaker-pimping

aim - blackwallst323
aim - sneakerking024
aim - BLIZ562CS
aim - sneakernerdNSB
aim - spanishmami714

known emails:
[email protected]
fsblakely@yahoo or hotmail.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

forum identities - sneakernerd / dunkclusive / kixclusive / dldiecast / the_jordan_game / bill_guy_714 / and on and on…

The one eye witness I have, said that the perp looked like Greg Foster - the former back-up centre to Shaq when he was at the Lakers!

2001-06-11-foster.jpg

I have filed a report with The Internet Crime Complaint Centre ( http://www.ic3.gov/ ).

I have emailed everything I have to the Orange County Police Department.

BUT we all know that the authorities are really not going to be interested in a kid who scams expensive sneakers off others. Especially when each scam is around the $1200 mark. But when you add the scams this guy has done we are looking at $25,000+ in shoes. Remember that many of these limited editions shoes can go for $2000 EACH on the market, so that's only about two dozen shoes.

I dont see why one of the people who has been scammed doesnt just go to their houses and stick em up?... I mean the addresses are provided already and I'msure a few people have to live decently close...

damn NC, first VG news, now scam report news, you a well rounded reporter. what's next, the location of osama?

Honestly, targeting the sneaker community has got to be the easiest group to scam next to the elderly.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

one of the guys who got ripped is "Sahian78"? same guy was/is on nt?

Yep.
damn NC, first VG news, now scam report news, you a well rounded reporter. what's next, the location of osama?
[/EKIN702] BRB...
wink.gif
[EKIN702]

Damn I'd at least take it up with the police or something, I mean since he has proof of everything and an address.

This is some crazy stuff indeed.. I just went through the entire ordeal on NSB.ORG...

Basically "Sahlan78" was just trying to get his kicks back from the consignment he sent it to, named "dunkclusive".. Which was a pair of DSTiffanys and DS Unkles.. It turns out after a month, the shoes were not sold and Sahlan78 requested to have his shoes returned.. Sahlan got no response fromthe cosignment named dunkclusive, so decided to post a thread about it on NSB.ORG... I believe right after the thread was created, Some guy named"sneakernerd" begins defending "Dunkclusive" and soon after ,"dunkclusive" finally emails Sahlan78 about it...

To make a long story short.. Theres a feedback forum on NSB.ORG.. Somebody left this specific feedback for sneakernerd AKA dunkclusive:
"Bought some DS Tiffanys and DS Unkles from him and am very satisifed! Perfect deadstock and fast shipping. HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing business withsneakernerd! A++++++++"
.. So to put two and two together.. Sneakernerd is actually dunkclusive as well..

And that house you see up there, someone *I forgot* was trying to send either a payment or shoes to the dunkclusive address I believe, but it turns out itactually goes to sneakernerd's home.. And we can easily identify that it's sneakernerd's house b/c he gets very defensive when that picture wasposted.. saying..

"all i am gonna tell you is if i see you or anyone you know around my house again you wont be enjoying life much longer
and i will track down the people that where here"

And not only is he pretending he owns a cosignment, but he also has preferred paying people for shoes with paypal... Even those who live 20 mins away just todo chargebacks on Paypal.. He has already done it to 3+ people I believe...

So yeah this guy has probably frauded for about $10,000 at least..

i say we roll by and teach kid a lesson
grin.gif
pimp.gif

any1 in?
nerd.gif

imagine all the free kicks we could score from robbing him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Honestly, targeting the sneaker community has got to be the easiest group to scam next to the elderly.

Its like punching a baby

laugh.gif
not fun-neeeeeeee...

they got his address and even pictures of his house yet they dont want to go and get their money back? worthless lazy people.

Back
Top Bottom