The Dunkclusive Scam-Has anyone read this¿

terrible situation. How do you just go off and mail shoes to annoy. people. even with references, I better believe that Im going to his house personally orselling it locally for less.

its like a resellers karma getting the best of them right there. lesson may be: if you were wearing the shoes and not reselling them, this wouldnt of happened.thats not to say they deserve harm or BAD to happen to them but thats one way to look at it

Well now that they have all this info, i.e address, aliases, i.p's, they better do something about it.
I definitely want to see how this unfolds. Hopefully the dude gets what's coming to him.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
me and a few buddies showed up in masks with a fake guns and took avideo

he was crying like a baby
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

scored some dunkles, tiffs, and a Pair of PARIS'
pimp.gif

heres the vid
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

roll.gif
me and a few buddies showed up in masks with a fake guns and took a video

he was crying like a baby
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

scored some dunkles, tiffs, and a Pair of PARIS'
pimp.gif

heres the vid
devil.gif

Ah clever, but your post count gave it away. Good try though, I actually clicked.
laugh.gif

right near my old stomping grounds. grew up in westminster/fountain valley. my folks and most of my boys still live there and im in the area all the time. ifthere is some reward money involved Im sure I can get dudes to collect.

Please for the sake of the sneaker community. I hope this scammer gets whats comming to him.

Back
Top Bottom