The Economist: GET READY FOR A WORLD CURRENCY (2018)

Originally Posted by RDubb

Im not christian or that religious but what does everybody mean when they say "the end is near"? What are you expecting?

IMO I think everybody wants to believe that an end is near, why? I dont know. Maybe people are bored and want to seem something crazy happen? who knows, but people in past generations probably had the same thoughts of the second coming or what have you.
I think everyone wants to believe an end to their misery is coming without having to risk anything themselves. The so called rewards of societyhave a hold over its members..such is the reason for the rat race. These things weigh so heavy on our minds which is why we'd rather be apart of the systemthan fight it. Subsequently without risk there is no reward so most are left stuck on stupid hoping for SOMEONE/THING ELSE to solve the problems.

RetroBaller wrote:

i wonder who they will put on the money?

Chuck - Norris.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

the end is near...the bible says that this is a sign of end times...1 world currency i for one am not happy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by corporateJP

We won't even make it that far, playboy.

2012, we're all hash-browns.

Thanks for the post, though.
Just like Y2K.........?

Movie commercial voice: But this time it's different

roll.gif
if you have not seen zeitgeist then you should.. i said this would happen
smh.gif

[h2]October 25, 2008[/h2]http:// [h3]CHINA ATTACKS U.S. DOLLAR; CALLS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO "BANISH IT"[/h3]I warned this would happen and here we go. China has launched a full scale assault upon the U.S. dollar, telling countries around the world to "banish it" from international trade!

This is no small problem and will make financial matters here in America very much worse very fast.

This is economic warfare; intentional and malicious. It's the kind of act that starts wars.

[h1]U.S. has plundered world wealth with dollar: China paper[/h1]
Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:14am EDT

BEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has plundered global wealth by exploiting the dollar's dominance, and the world urgently needs other currencies to take its place, a leading Chinese state newspaper said on Friday.

The front-page commentary in the overseas edition of the People's Daily said that Asian and European countries should banish the U.S. dollar from their direct trade relations for a start, relying only on their own currencies.

A meeting between Asian and European leaders, starting on Friday in Beijing, presented the perfect opportunity to begin building a new international financial order, the newspaper said.

The People's Daily is the official newspaper of China's ruling Communist Party. The Chinese-language overseas edition is a small circulation offshoot of the main paper.

Its pronouncements do not necessarily directly voice leadership views. But the commentary, as well as recent comments, amount to a growing chorus of Chinese disdain for Washington's economic policies and global financial dominance in the wake of the credit crisis.

"The grim reality has led people, amidst the panic, to realize that the United States has used the U.S. dollar's hegemony to plunder the world's wealth," said the commentator, Shi Jianxun, a professor at Shanghai's Tongji University.

Shi, who has before been strident in his criticism of the U.S., said other countries had lost vast amounts of wealth because of the financial crisis, while Washington's sole concern had been protecting its own interests.

"The U.S. dollar is losing people's confidence. The world, acting democratically and lawfully through a global financial organization, urgently needs to change the international monetary system based on U.S. global economic leadership and U.S. dollar dominance," he wrote.

Shi suggested that all trade between Europe and Asia should be settled in euros, pounds, yen and yuan, though he did not explain how the Chinese currency could play such a role since it is not convertible on the capital account.

A two-day Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) of 27 EU member states and 16 Asian countries was set to open on Friday. Though few analysts expect much in the way of concrete agreements, Shi said it could prove momentous.

"How can Europe and Asia grasp each other's hands and together confront the once-in-a-century global financial crisis sparked by the U.S.; how can they construct a new equitable and safe international financial order?" he said.

"The world is waiting for this Asian-European meeting to achieve big results in financial cooperation."

the end is near...the bible says that this is a sign of end times...1 world currency i for one am not happy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Keep laughing. You will the truth.

Yeh. Turner's a a racist and a $@$#$$@! artist to boot.
The coin that he talked about was minted by a private company for collecting purposes.

All I was thinking was why the hell would this racist nutjob get one first even if it was real?
laugh.gif

I think it'll be another 15-20 years before they implement an NA currency.

bible = written by powerful men

the world = Run by powerful men

finding there plans in many peoples holy text = priceless

laugh.gif

the idea of the world coming together is one goood thing

but we can do it with out the debt of money

instead live freely

everything is free already

some boys on the wall street do anythin for profit,
5 in morning on the corner clockin
lol

but really tho

dont vote ...revoke

lets live free

money = slave of the mind

Paul Volcker said this would happen in a recent interview

Wonder how man people even know who he is
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by corporateJP

We won't even make it that far, playboy.

2012, we're all hash-browns.

Thanks for the post, though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the bible says this, the bible says that

Not everyone feeds into it, save the drama for your mama foo
2012 has nothing to do with the Bible. Read upon on the Mayan Calendar before you're telling people to save the drama.

I believe the next 5-10 years, we will have a one world currency. The EU countries and North American countries will most likely all have the same currency. Itmight happen sooner than 2018.

Originally Posted by scribble253

I believe the next 5-10 years, we will have a one world currency. The EU countries and North American countries will most likely all have the same currency. It might happen sooner than 2018.

I said 2017
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Bible?
roll.gif

What's the point of being so disrespectful to one's beliefs? Regardless, I believe we are already under a world currency as spoken in Revelations (asmost of revelations is metaphorical). And Regardless, let's hurry up and get the end over with so we can start the beginning.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Bible?
roll.gif

What's the point of being so disrespectful to one's beliefs? Regardless, I believe we are already under a world currency as spoken in Revelations (as most of revelations is metaphorical). And Regardless, let's hurry up and get the end over with so we can start the beginning.
He think its a complete joke. I've already tried. He doesn't care.

Wow , never knew there were so many bible thumpers on NT

It is apparent that fear is more powerful than love for alot of people

WOW, The world is going to end for the 100th time! I don't like how whenever there is talk about religion on NT, talk of fear is not far behind. Seems tobe the only reason some people follow religion on here.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

WOW, The world is going to end for the 100th time! I don't like how whenever there is talk about religion on NT, talk of fear is not far behind. Seems to be the only reason some people follow religion on here.

Personally I follow religion for hope. I fear God and not much else. Like I said though, I'm ready for the new beginning.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Wow , never knew there were so many bible thumpers on NT

It is apparent that fear is more powerful than love for alot of people
agreed. and americans certainly do love our drama

Back
Top Bottom