The End of an Era. Dallas Mavericks VS New Orleans Hornets Gm 5 7 EST

I honestly think the Mavs can play better than this.
When they can't get any type of production from Stackhouse and Howard, this is what we're left with.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

They went out and got Kidd to play in a system that doesn't fit him... When you're looking at Howard and Dirk in ISO situations most of the time,you're making Kidd a spot-up, stand around shooter. And it's just not his game.

That, and he's played tentative as hell since coming here. Dude gettin in the paint not even looking to finish at the rim.
smh.gif

Win or Go Home. Simple as that... A win in New Orleans puts the pressure squarely back on the Hornets, forcing them to come back to Dallas to try and close outthe series.

BUT, I just don't see it from this team.

Hornets 114
Mavericks 98

EDIT*
eek.gif
@ that woman. My goodness. Anygirl that likes dancing, country music, Gladiator, and Ninja Turtles gets good marks in my book.
pimp.gif

EDIT II* Just thought this was funny...

Avery Johnson canceled practice yesterday. The players went ahead and had a players only workout, and rumors are Dirk made Josh Howard make 150 jumpers beforeanyone else could leave the facility.
roll.gif
{

If the Mavericks can get production from Josh and the bench outside of Bass, they can still make this thing interesting.

If the Mavericks can get production from Josh and the bench outside of Bass, they can still make this thing interesting.
Every since the JKidd deal, that's been the issue, really.

For whatever reason, this guy Josh Howard has been inconsistent since JKidd has come aboard.

With spotty production from Howard, it makes everything tougher for the Mavericks.

New Orleans at home though, is a tough bet. They'll ride the wave of the crowd, and I think CP3 has a monster game, and it'll be a wrap by the end ofthe 3rd.

FIRE AVERY!

What was I thinking picking the Mavs in 6
smh.gif

I definitely like the direction this thread went though, may prove to be more entertaining than the actual game

sounds like avery is ready for the off season...i read in the dallas morning news he didnt even hold practice...the players practiced on their own w/ ocoaches..

And just for the record, Josh Howard is too emotionally hooked on Devin's balls to play good anymore..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

And just for the record, Josh Howard is too emotionally hooked on Devin's balls to play good anymore..
frown.gif
trade Jose Juan Barea for Devin's testes.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
, Yeah, Josh Howard just doesn't seem like he wants to mesh with Kidd. He always just isolates when he gets it from Kidd, dribbles it, and shootsit. Not what we need from them. It's ridiculous because he's such a great athlete.

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

Everyone on that Mavs team is a joke....They play with no heart at all.

laugh.gif
, especially Dirk and JET. Neither have absolutely NO heart at all.

+$$# would be funny if EVERYBODY on the Mavs come to play tonight except for Dirk, Bass, and Jet........

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

Everyone on that Mavs team is a joke....They play with no heart at all.

what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

+$$# would be funny if EVERYBODY on the Mavs come to play tonight except for Dirk, Bass, and Jet........

You speaking of Devean George, Eddie Jones, and the "vets," off the bench? Not a chance.

Our best chance is if JET, Dirk, and Josh all score 20+. If not, it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom