****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

From a business standpoint of things, what Lavar did was a PR disaster.

But from a personal standpoint, he wasn't being wrong on how he felt that type of way given how Kristine gave some disrespect prior to this confrontation. If someone were to falsely attack my fatherhood, I would feel some type of way. Granted, on camera I would put my pokerface on, but behind the scenes, I would have went hammer on her for the slander.

when you're in da fyre festival industry of selling shoes, you got zero room for error.

I'm not a fan of LaVar but I'm not mad at this. They disrespected him, he served them back. People were making it seem like he was talking about women and fat people. It was directly those two and nothing more.

It is kinda sad that Tina Ball is so sick. Ole girl is still in the hospital and can't talk yet.

But it adds another dynamic to see them in an interview together. You kinda get a different view of LaVar, because he doesn't come off as an authoritarian, but a family man first and foremost

Last edited:
From a business standpoint of things, what Lavar did was a PR disaster.

But from a personal standpoint, he wasn't being wrong on how he felt that type of way given how Kristine gave some disrespect prior to this confrontation. If someone were to falsely attack my fatherhood, I would feel some type of way. Granted, on camera I would put my pokerface on, but behind the scenes, I would have went hammer on her for the slander.

when you're in da fyre festival industry of selling shoes, you got zero room for error.
Especially for a brand that isn't fully established yet.
Regardless, I hope Lavar learns from this PR mistake and becomes more subtle with his shade or at least learns to not get baited.
Kristine had it coming though, especially with the slander she said a couple days ago.

^^^^^It's becoming to the point where it's going to be too late. Even if he shapes up, people know what kind of persona he is.

^^^^^It's becoming to the point where it's going to be too late. Even if he shapes up, people know what kind of persona he is.
Rebranding yourself isn't impossible.
If LeBron can go from Cleveland traitor to Cleveland hero in a blink of an eye, anything can happen.

I'm dying at him not even looking at her.
laugh.gif
Next time my girl over and she ask me why don't I clean my house I'm gonna hit her with this. Stay in yo lane
smokin.gif
Just point at her, don't even look.
thats how you get a pot of boiling water thrown at you, a brick through ya windshield....and a masseuse all in ya house

She can easily frame that as strictly the female consumer argument she tried to weasel in, play victim and do pr damage. Clap back was ok but unnecessary, keeps forgetting he's a brand CEO now and he's black.

I'm dying at him not even looking at her. :lol:

Next time my girl over and she ask me why don't I clean my house I'm gonna hit her with this. Stay in yo lane :smokin

Just point at her, don't even look.
thats how you get a pot of boiling water thrown at you, a brick through ya windshield....and a masseuse all in ya house

Dude you need to meet some less violent women my g.

The most my girl will do will hit me with a sassy "Boiiiii please, who you think you talking too"

If LeBron can go from Cleveland traitor to Cleveland hero in a blink of an eye, anything can happen.

dont think that even needed rebranding

what they gonna say when he came back?

"nah **** you lebron"?

dont think that even needed rebranding

what they gonna say when he came back?

"nah **** you lebron"?
:lol:
you got a point there, but Nike did a wonderful job making people forget he left to Miami at one point in his career.

Lebron didn't need re-branding his stuff was selling like crazy with the Heat, if anything the return to the Cavs slowed his sales which is why the shoe prices have dropped on the MSRP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom