****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Can anyone post examples of him being racist? I don't listen to him often so I don't really know how he really be other than his sound bites.

Colin is one of them old white dudes that doesn't have any connection to young black males so he buys into stereotypes. I remember hearing a few things from him on ESPN talking about the "hip hop crowd" that made me look at him funny.

Even in that interview he asked Lavar is Lonzo looking for street cred cuz he post vids rapping. Dumb *** question. :lol: I don't know if dude is racist but he's ignorant to the people he talks about everyday.

He's not racist, but he's extremely ignorant and unaware. That question about "rapping" and street cried was so stupid and cringe worthy. Like damn man, rapping and street aren't one in the same.

Collin was laughing his *** off when Lavar told her to stay in her lane. The day after, he called Lavar a bully and said he was this close to kick him off the show. lmao. Funny thing is Collin, Kristin, and bed dipper tried to make Lavar look bad.  instead, they turned many Lavar haters to be his supporters 

Reactions: God
Can anyone post examples of him being racist? I don't listen to him often so I don't really know how he really be other than his sound bites.

Yeah, so despite Ninjahood's assertions that the Dominican Republic is an island of Spaniards, [emoji]128580[/emoji] despite it being a home to the same Africans that rebelled against their European captors on the Haiti side, except on the Dominicain side they wanted white daddy to continue caring for them, we all know they are mostly Spanish speaking Africans. Here's what Colin Cowherd thinks of Dominicans.

"'Baseball's too complex.' Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is not been known, in my lifetime, as having, you know, world-class academic abilities. I mean, a lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds, and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from other countries have. Baseball's like any sport. It's mostly instincts."

http://www.businessinsider.com/espn-fires-colin-cowherd-comments-dominicans-2015-7

Even the home of shuck n jive entertainment couldn't stand behind his blatant racism which is why he is now at Fox.

Oh you ain't know?

That was strike 1000 for dude. He has a history of saying racist stuff. Trust me I used to listen at one point.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...-espn-air-comments-dominican-republic-players

Last edited:
Is Lonzo really rapping about shooting ****** now? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lol well I'm not surprised that Colin is ignorant and a SWS

Just checked out that deadspin article and his comments on the Sean Taylor murder :x

Last edited:

Yeah, so despite Ninjahood's assertions that the Dominican Republic is an island of Spaniards, [emoji]128580[/emoji] despite it being a home to the same Africans that rebelled against their European captors on the Haiti side, except on the Dominicain side they wanted white daddy to continue caring for them, we all know they are mostly Spanish speaking Africans. Here's what Colin Cowherd thinks of Dominicans.

"'Baseball's too complex.' Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is not been known, in my lifetime, as having, you know, world-class academic abilities. I mean, a lot of those kids come from rough backgrounds, and have not had opportunities academically that other kids from other countries have. Baseball's like any sport. It's mostly instincts."

http://www.businessinsider.com/espn-fires-colin-cowherd-comments-dominicans-2015-7

Even the home of shuck n jive entertainment couldn't stand behind his blatant racism which is why he is now at Fox.

Oh you ain't know?

That was strike 1000 for dude. He has a history of saying racist stuff. Trust me I used to listen at one point.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...-espn-air-comments-dominican-republic-players

I forgot all about this.

Is Lonzo really rapping about shooting ****** now? :lol: :smh:

Real out there in Chino Hills.

I think cowherd's missteps are more from ignorance and privilege.

I WILL NOT go as far as to say I KNOW he's not racist...

Why? Cuz I don't know that man's heart. He could be racist as **** for all we know.

Collin was laughing his *** off when Lavar told her to stay in her lane. The day after, he called Lavar a bully and said he was this close to kick him off the show. lmao. Funny thing is Collin, Kristin, and bed dipper tried to make Lavar look bad.  instead, they turned many Lavar haters to be his supporters 

This. Lavar had him on mouse status and Colin left Kristin to defend herself against a BIG BALLER. Then going talk his ish, the next day when Lavar not there.

That's what started all this!!! Talking ish when people ain't around! :lol:

I don't know if Lavar has decided on this, but I would stop being interviewed by Cowherd and gang

I would just take my business over to ESPN only

I don't know if Lavar has decided on this, but I would stop being interviewed by Cowherd and gang

I think he only goes to fox due to proximity to his crib. Having his wife ill and supporting his kids on he's own, he probably don't have time to go to east coast where most of ESPN programs like first take are located. once draft nears, he probably make a trip.

damnnn I been reading too much into this ball family haha 

I think he only goes to fox due to proximity to his crib. Having his wife ill and supporting his kids on he's own, he probably don't have time to go to east coast where most of ESPN programs like first take are located. once draft nears, he probably make a trip.

damnnn I been reading too much into this ball family haha 
I'm sure he can Skype or something
ESPN got a studio at LA too

What makes this even more funny is that I've seen mama Ball rock nothing but BBB even tops with a feminine cut

The Ball's won. So much hype for a one a done player that has shown almost nothing. ESPN and FS1 has fed into this crap, as well as social media... I am no longer a hater of what is happening...

Flourish and take advantage at this point. We are all suckers

Its crazy

So many more high profile players have been projected and drafted top 5 over the years. but Lavar has made it about his family, that we all feel a vested interest. The hustle is real, and I am all aboard..

Last edited:
The Ball's won. So much hype for a one a done player that has shown almost nothing. ESPN and FS1 has fed into this crap, as well as social media... I am no longer a hater of what is happening...

Flourish and take advantage at this point. We are all suckers

Shown almost nothing? :lol: Dude has the Pac conference assists in a game+UCLA single season assists record :lol:

You know what i mean. NCAA tournament hype was a bit stronger than what he showed.. But as normal statistics show, he is par for the course for top 5 picks.. Whens the last time you saw this sort of crap fest hype for a top 5 pick? I credit his family and blame the media. He does not show exponentially GREATER growth or potential than other top picks

Bottom line, papa ball sold the hype and they are winning out,

I am actually giving them credit here zube42

FYI, its basically half a freshman season and their team tanked.. Anyone but Ball would get owned. But we give this dude credit? We;re hypocrites MAN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom