****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

That stuff he said about Kyries mom is foul. That's some stuff you get checked for saying. And he knew damn well what he was saying, "first of all ya mom wasn't there". You just don't say something like that about someone who's mother passed.

And LaVar was well within reason to violate fat boy Whitlock and that white chick who was being beyond disrespectful to him. That kyrie stuff is inexcusable no matter how anyone tries to twist it.
This thread might as well be called the Ball Family Appreciation Thread. People here will defend him no matter what he does. Can't talk sh*t about Lonzo's basketball career or else you don't really watch basketball. Can't talk sh*t about Lavar's parenting or else you're racist.

Another thing that I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH!
What's wrong? Kyrie mom wasn't there. Everything he said was a fact:

Kyrie does have a child
Born in 2015
So he doesn't have a soon to be 19 year old lotto draft NBA player
Lavar is raising 3 boys.

His mom died when he was 4, so no, she wasn't there
These are facts
Nothing wrong with it

Kyrie lived in Irvington/Newark NJ and they were trying to get to the league and get the check!

The Ball's have money
The boys all drive BMWs
They pay no rent, and eat, sleep, and breathe basketball.

Lavar's wife played basketball, so he can he tips, pointers, etc from mom (or could since she is sick.) people acting like they forgot the power of having both parents together in the same house while growing up has.

Having both parents is a factor!
Kyrie can't relate!

No matter what anyone says
You should not give your input on someone's parenting skills or style!!!
By now, people know that if you comment on Lavar's parenting skills/style; he feels threatened/disrespected; so why even comment? Kyrie has nothing to do with that, he should be concentrating on the playoffs.

And Lonzo has not come out and said that he is unhappy or that he wants his dad to stop or ease up. Until he says that, we shouldn't assume that, that's what he wants.

Reactions: God
Another thing that I DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH!
What's wrong? Kyrie mom wasn't there. Everything he said was a fact:

Kyrie does have a child
Born in 2015
So he doesn't have a soon to be 19 year old lotto draft NBA player
Lavar is raising 3 boys.

His mom died when he was 4, so no, she wasn't there
These are facts
Nothing wrong with it

Kyrie lived in Irvington/Newark NJ and they were trying to get to the league and get the check!

The Ball's have money
The boys all drive BMWs
They pay no rent, and eat, sleep, and breathe basketball.

Lavar's wife played basketball, so he can he tips, pointers, etc from mom (or could since she is sick.) people acting like they forgot the power of having both parents together in the same house while growing up has.

Having both parents is a factor!
Kyrie can't relate!

No matter what anyone says
You should not give your input on someone's parenting skills or style!!!
By now, people know that if you comment on Lavar's parenting skills/style; he feels threatened/disrespected; so why even comment? Kyrie has nothing to do with that, he should be concentrating on the playoffs.

And Lonzo has not come out and said that he is unhappy or that he wants his dad to stop or ease up. Until he says that, we shouldn't assume that, that's what he wants.
kyrie aint from irvington or newark, he from west orange which is well off. He went to private school his whole life. Idk why yall trynna spin it like lavar said was right. He was wrong about kyrie being a father, kyrie being from the hood, and his mom's choosing to be out his life. Lavar was just outta pocket.

i wouldn't see west orange is well off. But he situation at home was still different. Without his mother, not having both parents. He can't relate to what Lonzo grew up with. And nobody is speakinh on Kyrie commenting on another man's parenting skills or saying what he should do, shouldn't do, and needs to do.

This is where I'm at with it. If you come at me and my parenting skills/styles and mention my kids/family; we have a problem simple and plain.

i wouldn't see west orange is well off. But he situation at home was still different. Without his mother, not having both parents. He can't relate to what Lonzo grew up with. And nobody is speakinh on Kyrie commenting on another man's parenting skills or saying what he should do, shouldn't do, and needs to do.
idk he live by the montclair border which is nice as hell, He aint from EO or Irvington or Newark which all surround and be on the wild ish to the max. His pops always made sure bro was laced with everything he need. People forget he went to MKA before St. Pats which is arguably one of the better private schools in NJ. But Lavar need to let his son fight his own battles once he gets drafted

First we not about to spin Lavar saying "First of all ya mom wasn't there" as a point. It was definitely something he looked up and found as a way to throw shade, but tried to mask it as a point.

There are SO MANY other ways to word that. Most wouldn't even let your bestfriends talk to you like that, if your mom passed.

idk he live by the montclair border which is nice as hell, He aint from EO or Irvington or Newark which all surround and be on the wild ish to the max. His pops always made sure bro was laced with everything he need. People forget he went to MKA before St. Pats which is arguably one of the better private schools in NJ. But Lavar need to let his son fight his own battles once he gets drafted

Yeah east orange/Newark is wild for sure bro lol I work there sometimes in Newark.
My whole thing is, everyone is assuming.

Has anyone every thought and said, maybe Lonzo wants this, maybe he wants his dad to step in and handle his affairs.
Lonzo has had interviews by himself before, he has social media. Has he ever came out and said, "I'm unhappy", "I wish my dad would stop", etc?
If he didn't want this, why hasn't he hired a agent?

So, if I'm getting this right he turned "Let Lonzo be Lonzo" into a full blown rant about how Kyrie doesn't understand because he doesn't have kids (he does) and he didn't have a relationship with his mother (..because she's deceased).

Dude is a jackass straight up.

First we not about to spin Lavar saying "First of all ya mom wasn't there" as a point. It was definitely something he looked up and found as a way to throw shade, but tried to mask it as a point.

There are SO MANY other ways to word that. Most wouldn't even let your bestfriends talk to you like that, if your mom passed.

"Your mother wasn't there" but... she wasn't there. How many ways can you say it?
I could see if he had, "well ya mom dead boy, what you talking bout" or "Kyrie mom dead, he can't talk to a Big Balla"
He said none of that. He simply said the truth. His mom wasn't there, she wasn't. No need to make a fact look pretty

"Your mother wasn't there" but... she wasn't there. How many ways can you say it?
I could see if he had, "well ya mom dead boy, what you talking bout" or "Kyrie mom dead, he can't talk to a Big Balla"
He said none of that. He simply said the truth. His mom wasn't there, she wasn't. No need to make a fact look pretty
Let me think....hmmmm.....not bring up his mom? Say coming a single parent household? Saying ya moms wasn't there comes off as like she had a f-ing choice. A fact doesn't have to be pretty, but karma is a helluva thing ESPECIALLY with the state Lonzo's mom is in.

And that's his decision. Not yours. That's how he wanted to say it. He felt That Kyrie disrespected him and how he raised his children so that's how he wants to respond. Even if he says "single parent house hold"; why was it a single parent house hold? She passed. Did she pick for it to be a single parent household? He Kyrie or his dad? No. But it's the same thing. And I bet if he said it that way; you guys would still find a problem with it. That's like putting a hat on a pig man. Means the same thing.

Who's fault is it that you know more about Lavar than Lonzo? He's been known for awhile now before these interviews his had has been having.
That just goes to show you that some people in here are reaching; they just now knowing about this family.

Some of y'all LaVar Ball defenders sound smack like Trump supporters last year [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. "Well, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way". **** outta here.

Can't be me; I have no problem the way he said it. You want him to reword it not me. I'm fine with the statement; it's a fact that she wasn't there; you want him to pretty it up.

Who's fault is it that you know more about Lavar than Lonzo? He's been known for awhile now before these interviews his had has been having.
That just goes to show you that some people in here are reaching; they just now knowing about this family.
Man I watched Lonzo play ball in college and have heard son only rap on Free Smoke. Lavar said it himself  "I'm the Father, he's my son, we come together"  but your son is a grown man and got a job now. You think I call up my pops for when I get called into my superiors office to negotiate my raise? Lavar got to let Lonzo be Lonzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I watched Lonzo play ball in college and have heard son only rap on Free Smoke. Lavar said it himself  "I'm the Father, he's my son"  but your son is a grown man and got a job now. You think I call up my pops for when I get called into my superiors office to negotiate my raise? Lavar got to let Lonzo be Lonzo

Technically he doesn't have a Job yet. And he lives home with his parents rent free and drives a BMW that he doesn't pay for.
No NBA check has been cut so what job does he have?

You watched this last past season of basketball from him and a rap and you think that's enough to critique him and his family?! Stop
It bro

And that's his decision. Not yours. That's how he wanted to say it. He felt That Kyrie disrespected him and how he raised his children so that's how he wants to respond. Even if he says "single parent house hold"; why was it a single parent house hold? She passed. Did she pick for it to be a single parent household? He Kyrie or his dad? No. But it's the same thing. And I bet if he said it that way; you guys would still find a problem with it. That's like putting a hat on a pig man. Means the same thing.
Keep giving Lavar a pass, but the man needs to chill about even mentioning another man's family. When he criticized Bron's kids, Bron told him to don't speak on his family. Even needing to mention Kyrie's mom wasn't truly needed, but he want to shade him and reach for a point in the process. Kyrie was giving advice to Lonzo, the one that's ACTUALLY going to be playing, not Lavar. Lavar responding ONLY justifies what Kyrie was saying. Stop having you grown *** daddy caping for you.

LeBron, Steph, Kyrie, Markelle Fultz have all been criticized in some way by Lavar. How many will Lavar face next season? NONE.

You watched this last past season of basketball from him and a rap and you think that's enough to critique him and his family?! Stop
It bro
I'm not critiquing his fam, I'm critiquing Lavar disturbing the process of him getting known by the world. I done seen Lonzo play live. The kid is nice,but to say you riding next to your son when you really the one at the wheel is crazy. Jordan's dad was never speaking up for him in interviews. There is a difference between being a good father and supporting your son to the fullest and extorting your son's ability. Lavar been tipping on that fine line since UCLA got that 1 spot. He did a good job getting his son to the position he in now but now is the time for Lonzo to prove his pop's taught him right instead of getting ushered through the NBA process by someone who hasn't even played in the NBA, nevermind a professional sport like Kyrie's dad did. Lavar just be spitting nonsense man.

Back
Top Bottom