****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

What a headache for the team and coaches. They need to be deported back asap and then suspended 10 games. None of this 'wont play friday' non sense. Either they did it. Or they didnt

Or make them stay 2-3 months untill the legal process has done it's thing. No matter what , these guys shouldn't be playing until 2018.

Wishing 3 to 10 years of jail upon someone for a non violent crime is chump behavior.

Should he be held accountable for his actions? Yes.

Is 3-10 years extreme overkill? Also yes.

This isn’t a meek mill situation where multiple chances were afforded and he kept messing up. This is some 18-19 year old kids who made a dumb mistake.

Probation or community service and call it a day. Dumb mistake though. You can’t be messing around in foreign countries thinking everything is sweet but anything more than probation/community service is overkill.

Seen they got bailed out though. Just go back to the states and call it a day. He’s not stephon marbury. No need to go back to China.

one article says:

via: https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...-prison-if-convicted-of-shoplifting/23270456/

Wen Yu, the attorney, said one thing that could save the UCLA players is presidential leverage.

“President Trump can beg mercy to his Chinese counterpart,” Wen Yu said.

Donald Trump is scheduled to visit China later this week.

and:

via: https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...-arrested-china-shoplifting-ucla-georgia-tech

President Donald Trump is currently visiting heads of state in Asia. Trump landed in China on Wednesday to meet with President Xi Jinping.

Wishing 3 to 10 years of jail upon someone for a non violent crime is chump behavior.

Should he be held accountable for his actions? Yes.

Is 3-10 years extreme overkill? Also yes.

This isn’t a meek mill situation where multiple chances were afforded and he kept messing up. This is some 18-19 year old kids who made a dumb mistake.

Probation or community service and call it a day. Dumb mistake though. You can’t be messing around in foreign countries thinking everything is sweet but anything more than probation/community service is overkill.

Seen they got bailed out though. Just go back to the states and call it a day. He’s not stephon marbury. No need to go back to China.
Don't think he is allowed to leave China until the situation is resolved.

This isn’t the US they won’t show any mercy, if he did it they’ll make an example out of him. Those coaches I’m sure told them a million times to not do anything dumb in China. They better hope Yao Ming swoops in and saves them, Trump is not begging mercy for them for this lol. It was a dumb young mistake I bet his parents are broken up about it, I hope it turns out positive but I don’t see how that can happen.

cant be pulling this kind of stunt, especially overseas. there's consequences for their actions and i expect them to punish him. probably a month or two in jail, which is very lucky for these kids
lavar be prepared to give up 75% stake in BBB to china :lol:

they punish hard for grafitti and vandalism, stealing high end goods aint a good look but given that they are "famous" it plays in their favor similar to ryan lochte situation. like someone said, if anyone can save them, it just may be Marbury

Gelo seems like an idiot tho. I could be wrong but he comes off slow af.

He just seem like that kid that don't think straight, he would go along with anything.

"Gelo smoke this. Gelo drink this. Gelo let's steal some Louie."

"Yeah bro"

You brother in the NBA and your father got a brand name for the family. The **** you stealing for? To fit in?

this is part of the reasons Americans are viewed as entitled, spoiled, and have no respect for other cultures in other parts of the world. you cant go into another country and do something stupid, like steal, and expect the punishment to be the same as one in the states. He deserves whatever he gets. I honestly hope he isn't there for the 3-10 years they want to give him because it is too excessive BUT when you are in another country you play by their rules and deal with their punishment.

FB_IMG_1510165977778.jpg

Internet is undefeated.

What if they do that boy like space jam and hold him hostage making him play the rest of his life in the Chinese league.

best case scenario for him is that he waits 30 days while they await his decision
from what i am hearing, there is surveillance and solid proof

Gelo gon be ok ...between UCLA, BBB and the love of basketball in China something is gonna be worked out...this ain’t a regular American just taking a 2 week vacay ova there

He did some dumb 18 year old ****, hope he learns from this mistake and doesn’t do it again

Back
Top Bottom