****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Is that right? You can go to the G league straight outta high school or before you even graduate like kids that turn pro @ 16 over seas?

You definitely can go HS to g league. I haven't heard if u can go as a 16 yr old but there's no 16 yr old that would get off the bench anyway. Plus it's a grown man lifestyle its not glamour like the nba, 16 yr olds not about that life

You definitely can go HS to g league. I haven't heard if u can go as a 16 yr old but there's no 16 yr old that would get off the bench anyway. Plus it's a grown man lifestyle its not glamour like the nba, 16 yr olds not about that life

Word? So prozingus, Parker and Rubio weren’t “bout that life”..

Shaq is worth what? He doesn't have to work.. I'm seeing it more and more, Lavar has to do these acts and actions etc. to stay relevant..

When will we see the next father figure of a top 5 NBA pick come out and desire attention? If they see what Lavar and those guys have done, I think a Bryce Harper type father figure would be stupid not to demand a reality tv show on the spot.. Then again, Lonzo already signed a 33 million dollar deal *4 year with team option(s). So this all truly feels like a big ol ego push. I'm beyond the hatred stage as I was on the teen pages of this thread. I'll see what happens. I'm not overly optimistic though. Americans are a fickle bunch. The next big draft pick and his family may be the next story. So its not entirely stupid of Lavar to take advantage now. Losing Gelo from UCLA fan *for this current year, hurt staying relevant. ANd its been a snowball effect ever since. I do wish them well.

There is no relevance overseas for the most part. So the Shaqs and Barkleys are actually feeding the bully and 'bad guy'. Ignore him and he will go away. I guess even in 2017, we aren't beyond "controversy" and talk. Lavar, from what Ive seen, has been the king of that, even though he has no general basketball skill to back what he has said.. Aka ultimate street performer. And for that, I have no hate left in me. Beyond a couple interviews is straight skill. Do what you gotta do Mr. Ball

TL;DR
If a troll can garner this much attention from multi millionaires, whos the real loser here? I'm beyond the quick acting hatred of Lavar. This is one real smooth businessman. I can not hate that (anymore).

Last edited:
:lol:
LaVar Ball came up as NBA founder in Google search
i

For a short time Tuesday morning, Google searches for the term "NBA founder" returned LaVar Ball as the answer.

"Clearly we dropped the ball," a Google spokesperson told ESPN. "We're taking a timeout to huddle around the issue and expect to rebound soon."

When coming up with a description for a person who is searched, Google's algorithm accounts for a variety of web pages, a source familiar with the workings of the company's process said. It's not exactly clear how Ball, the father of Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo and creator of the Big Baller Brand, ever became the man who started the National Basketball Association, according to the search engine.

Once word spread around social media, Google's short bio of Ball was changed to "media personality."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21942986/google-search-glitch-makes-lavar-ball-nba-founder

The latest episode of Ball in the Family was wack. No eye candy and it didn't reveal anything about the Gelo shoplifting incident that we didn't already know.

Lamelo look like he ready to do work :smokin

Gelo and lavar gonna enjoy this free ride melo and zo bout to give em

Back
Top Bottom