****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Here's the key thing some are missing in the Lakers vs Lavar "issue":

Lavar Ball is the biggest name in basketball right now.

The Los Angeles Lakers are the biggest franchise in basketball...ever.

Lavar Ball has engineered a brand that's now become global. He is NOT in business with the Los Angeles Lakers or the NBA, yet his affiliation with the brand via his son is a GIGANTIC catalyst in his own. They don't see a ****ing crumb of any of this. Guess who does? ESPN :lol:...and they got ****** brainwashed into believing that somehow the reason why the Lakers are complete DOG **** is because the starting point guard's dad is "criticizing" the coach . They're on TV more than any other team...yet they are garbage. Why? Because of Lonzo Ball. If you think the Lakers didn't know what they're signing up for :lol:. They wanted their slice of the Lavar Ball pie too.

I've seen some of you who seem to be rational in regards to other matters actually corroborate this idea...and that **** is mind-boggling. You cannot possibly quantify the idea of Lavar Ball having an effect on what happens on the basketball floor. You can't even form a rational hypothesis around that idea. Notice that the players haven't said **** about Lavar Ball and he hasn't said anything about them. I know they ****ing HATE it that they can't get a single player on that team to denounce Lavar in the media because I know for a fact they're prodding them HARD after every game for one.

This is so much bigger than basketball but so many people can't see this.

I may have missed it, who the hell believes LaVar's criticism is the reason the Lakers are washed?

LaVar is only talking because the Lakers are washed, that is the basis of his criticism. I believe even ESPN has made that clear.

Really?

You know damn well there's a school of thought in this very thread that believes Lavar is having an impact on both his son and the team. You know that Steven A and the rest of the media guys are on TV every damn day debating this.

I didn't say anything in regards to WHY Lavar is criticizing them at all...so I'm not sure why that was stated. The central point of my post was that the Lakers entered the Lavar Ball sweepstakes...so they're laying in the bed they made. If you not here to counter this is pointless...

Really?

You know damn well there's a school of thought in this very thread that believes Lavar is having an impact on both his son and the team. You know that Steven A and the rest of the media guys are on TV every damn day debating this.

I didn't say anything in regards to WHY Lavar is criticizing them at all...so I'm not sure why that was stated. The central point of my post was that the Lakers entered the Lavar Ball sweepstakes...so they're laying in the bed they made. If you not here to counter this is pointless...

That was stated because I disagreed with one of the insertion your made

You said this...

Guess who does? ESPN :lol:...and they got *****s brainwashed into believing that somehow the reason why the Lakers are complete DOG **** is because the starting point guard's dad is "criticizing" the coach

I'm saying the talking point seems to be that "The Lakers suck so Lavar is talking" and not "LaVar's criticism is causing the Lakers to lose"

And I'm saying for the most part I don't fine that accurate. That the conversation is "The Lakers suck, LaVar is running his mouth because the Lakers suck, that may become a locker room problem for Lonzo" but I don't see dudes really saying that the Lakers struggles are caused by LaVar or that narrative really being pushed.

-In the first video you posted Max Kellerman said LaVar is not affecting the Lakers. And Stephen A. Smith said LaVar continuous talking might cause some locker room problems in the future.

-The second video is not even ESPN, not that it is important since you are probably speaking generally, but the conversation between the two seems to be focused on a potential rift between Lonzo and Luke Walton.

And it is the Lakers, if they are good they are going to be on National TV more. They were on national TV 15 times last season and 18 times the season before that (compared to 23 this year). They don't need LaVar to increase their profile, they are the Lakers, they just need to win.

But whatever, you can call this pointless. Do you famb, we can end this here.

Last edited:
Yeah Gelo is next level stupid and gullible to match. That's a bad combination. I remember being 19 and no way in hell would I do something that stupid and then act the way he did. He really looks like he doesn't care about the outcome. If I were an NBA I'd be weary of drafting a dude like this. He's get lost in the sauce quickly

No need to worry. Nobody is drafting Gelo. Ever.

I don't know why but I think that is too funny. Imagine calling a company's customer service line to air a grievance and the customer service rep or whoever calling you a "small baller" :rofl:. I legit laughed out loud when I first head that. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so conflicted over LaVar's antics.

The mature and responsible side of me thinks @#%@ like this is pathetic and shameful. :smh:

The 18 year old scumbag version of me that I fight hard to suppress thinks it's extremely hilarious :lol: :pimp:

Gelo comes across as the tag-along, "here for the ride", entourage type of guy. He looks like he's never had an independent idea or thought in his life. He's the type to do anything his friends are doing without thinking. If I were an NBA team or, pro team of any kind, I'd be very weary of signing anyone with that personality type.

Lavar is lucky that Lonzo was the first born. He's the most talented of them and seems to have his head straight. I'm not sure where BBB would be if Gelo were the oldest.

:lol: y’all act like there aren’t trash players in the NBA...I know someone directly who washes drew league players every time he plays. He SHOULD be in the nba

It’s politics and even he’s said that. Gelo should be fine on connects alone...he can ride that bench

Yeah Gelo is next level stupid and gullible to match. That's a bad combination. I remember being 19 and no way in hell would I do something that stupid and then act the way he did. He really looks like he doesn't care about the outcome. If I were an NBA I'd be weary of drafting a dude like this. He's get lost in the sauce quickly

Gelo comes across as the tag-along, "here for the ride", entourage type of guy. He looks like he's never had an independent idea or thought in his life. He's the type to do anything his friends are doing without thinking. If I were an NBA team or, pro team of any kind, I'd be very weary of signing anyone with that personality type.

Lavar is lucky that Lonzo was the first born. He's the most talented of them and seems to have his head straight. I'm not sure where BBB would be if Gelo were the oldest.

Bruh - I am not sure why you keep entertaining any thought of him going to the league. He is horrible.

:lol: y’all act like there aren’t trash players in the NBA...I know someone directly who washes drew league players every time he plays. He SHOULD be in the nba

It’s politics and even he’s said that. Gelo should be fine on connects alone...he can ride that bench

NO there are NOT trash players in the NBA :lol:

Do not mistake players who are "trash" compared to OTHER NBA players with being trash in general.

The 15th man on every NBA bench will give the average basketball player 50 points. Go look up the bios of people who are considered "trash". You'll find that 99% of them were basketball standouts from their youth on up.

Last edited:

Listen. Lavar knew one of his sons would be lagging so he made sure it was the middle one and not the first or last.
It was all part of the plan.

pace of the game now
yeshrug.png

got back on defense :pimp:

Bruh somebody need to lay his lil *** out and tell him he ain't steph.

I may have missed it, who the hell believes LaVar's criticism is the reason the Lakers are washed?

LaVar is only talking because the Lakers are washed, that is the basis of his criticism. I believe even ESPN truthful about that.

This. I mean all of what he said sounds good but at the end of day Lavar shouldn't speaking about the coach, or whats going on with the Lakers. Ain't nobody sign up for that. :lol:

I don't even think they got into the Lavar business. Giving him way too much credit with that.

Back
Top Bottom