roll.gif
roll.gif

eye can't breeve
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Comment made my day i cant stop laughin lmao

eh, It felt kinda bad the first time I smashed a chubby chick, but now i go in with no remorse 
devil.gif

pimp.gif

i just do what NT does and tell myself shes thick

Man I had this feeling one too many times
30t6p3b.gif
....I need to stop drinking...  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the YC pic

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by Cole World

i smashed an ugly chubby chick once when i was drunk.....thought about it afet and went a few weeks and did it again...

ik the feel bro...

Mane... too true.
30t6p3b.gif

At the time it's like "damn, I want some, I know ___ isn't doing !@%$. She'll come." 
She comes, you engage in the act.

Afterwards it's like "The *+@# was I thinking. Can this #+@+$ get out of my house already? You're services are no longer needed #+@+$. 
eyes.gif

Fell victim to this once a month for four months straight. But I was sober. 
tired.gif
frown.gif
man too familiar....too familiar

*cue the NT I know that feel pic
89d35deeea3be4fd03045ee073fc0b334e140a0.png

Man this chick I knew back in HS was pretty thick and good enough to Smash in HS but I had a GF and was on some other @*#...

So few months ago we start talking again and I find out she liked me and such and saw on her FB status she said she lost weight

....so me feeling like a dog in heat one night I decide to slide over there and lay the pipe...I pull up and see this large Sasquatch looking 

shadow.....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
...Im thinking to myself "I should have just fapped" and she was all over me and @*#...
grin.gif
 I felt grossed out
tired.gif
 she let

herself go..

I def know the feeling. I aint even mad or feel bad afterwords. Those chicks have the best top

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't believe I missed this. But it sorta overlaps with that other
thread of "wilderbeast box/dome >>>> dimes of any kind" thread.

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Mane... too true.
30t6p3b.gif

At the time it's like "damn, I want some, I know ___ isn't doing !@%$. She'll come." 

Afterwards it's like "The *+@# was I thinking. Can this #+@+$ get out of my house already? You're services are no longer needed #+@+$. 
eyes.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

Man this chick I knew back in HS was pretty thick and good enough to Smash in HS but I had a GF and was on some other @*#...

So few months ago we start talking again and I find out she liked me and such and saw on her FB status she said she lost weight

....so me feeling like a dog in heat one night I decide to slide over there and lay the pipe...I pull up and see this large Sasquatch looking 

shadow.....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
...Im thinking to myself "I should have just fapped" and she was all over me and @*#...
grin.gif
 I felt grossed out
tired.gif
 she let

herself go..

You still smashed stop foolin' ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Mane... too true.
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

shadow.....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
 I felt grossed out
tired.gif
 she let

herself go..

tumblr_lq3vl8CuSP1qb1oz5.gif

Back
Top Bottom