The First Colorway, AT LEAST, Is Always One To Have. Agree Or Disagree?

i do not agree AT ALL. this is why: it maybe important only to collectors, but on a basis of liking or not, it depends on how they look, if the first colorwere some wack colorway, would everybody get it anyways? just my 2cents. i just get what i like.

Well... I love so many colors in Jordan's, but I realized that I love the very first colorways in most Nikes. Basketball shoes, Air Maxes, everything...

i usually cop the black/red/white version of every one, provided that colorway was dropped.

Originally Posted by BigSlamDaddy

Well... I love so many colors in Jordan's, but I realized that I love the very first colorways in most Nikes. Basketball shoes, Air Maxes, everything...

In Airmaxs, the first colorway is what the shoe was designed for in my view. It's weird how that works. The Neon 95s, the All Silver 97s, Infrared 90s-allabosolute classics even if there were some hot colors afterwards.

For Jordans, I don't think it is as simple as when it was released. Since I have so many Jordan kicks, I often like the non-Bulls colors releases, since Ialready have so many Black/Red White/Red Jordans. I love the Black/Red XVI, but my then again I think the Cherrys are hot. I like the Obsidian 12s / Allstar12s better than all the others. The Blue/White/Flint 13s were also the hottest in my opinion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I don't think that just because it is the first release doesn't make it the hottest. Usually it is at least agood colorway though-I think we can agree on that.

i just get whatever color i can the cheapest ie chutney xx's, blk/gry xx1. bred xx2 ( had choice of all 3 picked thesse)

It was like that for me at first but as the numbered series became wacker and wacker the first colorway became less and less important

I can agree a bit because growing up watching MJ play in the regular season in the concord, taxi and black and white 13s is very memorable to me. He usuallyplayed in the first color the most which make those colors more desirable now, but when I was younger and Jordan's didn't come out as often as they donow the first color played out the fastest . All of the one that he played in hold sentimental value to me. I love original colors.

NY Giant I remember in the 9th grade after that game arguing with another guy that MJ was wearing the obsidians. I had to apologize when that Slam came out thenext month with a close up of them.

for jordans? nah...the Bred colorway is always always always always the best. and think about XXIIs...wasn't the BASKETBALL LEATHER the first one?dreadful...black/reds however were sickwidit.

well when they retro'd the III's this past year the cool grey was a cop and that was the first color, when they retro'd the V's blk/caro wasthe first had to cop that too, spizikes wht/green/red had to cop those the first color way.

^ Those were re-retros and Spizikes are not true Air Jordans.

This post refers to the original Air Jordan model.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway,
Agrred.
Black shoes > white shoes for me.
glasses.gif

I concur

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway, just my opinion though

That is often true Dathbgboy. Agreed

as far as which will be the most memorable, it will always be the first colorway. i tend to always wait for the non-bulls colored shoes, such as the gray/bluetwentyones. i don't know why, but unusual colored jordans (and i ain't talkin about green beans or DTRTs :X) are always my favorite

^ I know what you mean...OG wise, Cherrywood 16, Indiglo 14, Flint 13, Obsidian 12, Columbia 11, Powder 9 to name several.

Originally Posted by compound interest

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^ I know what you mean...OG wise, Cherrywood 16, Indiglo 14, Flint 13, Obsidian 12, Columbia 11, Powder 9 to name several.
Grape V, Carmine VI, Black Toe Is

Huh? I guess carmines are kind of a loud but those and black toes are still bulls colorways

Back
Top Bottom