ondadownlow

Banned
1 million : 1 contrast ratio

width of 3 credit cards

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can't even imagine what the price might be

the thing about contrast ratio is....theres no general SCALE as to how these numbers are determined.

companies can claim whatever contrast ratio they please on these TV sets because theres no universal way in proving that. ive seen this 500,000:1 samsung TVand it looked nice, but compare it to the 40,000:1 pioneer elite? the elite is MUCHHHHHHHH clearer than that, the the blacks are much deeper by a mile.

dont put too much of an emphasis on Contrast ratios, its too emphasized when making your tv purchase with no good reason.

Bt, those laptop are tight as hell. But i'd probably cost more than my car.

btw can you hoop today? inbox me

eek.gif
That is SICK. I've gotta peep that, I'll be at the showtomorrow, but for meetings.
mad.gif

Hopefully, I'll have more time during the week to just look around and BS.

EDIT: Co-sign with CincoSeisDos, contrast ratio is basically the difference between darkest black and brightest white the unit ITSELF can produce. Whilethe 1M:1 sounds impressive, don't base a TV solely on this spec. There is no real way to compare two separate products.

But damn, that TV is still sexy as hell.
smokin.gif

the 11" model she mentions has been available in japan for quite some time...it just became available for purchase in the states via the sonystylewebsite....11" = $2500.00 ...i think i will pass for now.
many of the major TV manufacturers have invested in some sort of OLED research/prototyping.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom