The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

Anyone on here ever use pre rapala storm wiggle warts? If not I suggest you hit eBay and add them to the arsenal the only crankbait I've ever seen "hunt" like the do it's unbelievable

Anyone on here ever use pre rapala storm wiggle warts? If not I suggest you hit eBay and add them to the arsenal the only crankbait I've ever seen "hunt" like the do it's unbelievable
I've heard good things about them too ..

Some small mouth I caught instead of walleyes..

Nice man love private ponds! I want to show you guys all my fresh water catches but I don't post my pics of myself online I'm weird about it lol I'm in Michigan I have a master angler on every gamefish here except brown trout, brook trout, and Muskie.

^ nice man. Im close to Michigan, right across the river in Windsor.

These are from the Detroit river.

I don't release , I always felt bad doing that. I would rather eat them, knowing their struggle at least went to feeding me and family.

You eat bass? Stupid question, but how does it compare to saltwater fish?

Last edited:
You eat bass? Stupid question, but how does it compare to saltwater fish?
i think it all tastes good besides mackeral, so cant really describe how big of a difference they are.. it just depends on how you cook it

this is one of my favorite recipes but i dont go really complicated with all the ingredients.. usually just cilantro, green onions, fish sauce, thai chili peppers, a little mint, lime/lemon juice, lemon grass , salt, . steamed in banana leaves or in foil works

http://www.foodwine.com/food/cookbook/2009/hmong-kitchen/whole-steamed-fish.html

Nice fish. Apparently the bass around my way have been real nice lately. Ashamed to say I haven't been to my regular local spots for over a year now smh, but I did go on a camping trip 2 weeks ago and ended up catching a ton of trout from the rivers that were nearby. Basically got to eat BBQ, drink beer, and fish for 4 days straight :smokin

Anyone got spear gun recommendations for fresh water

It's been years and I want to actually spearfish and not just snorkel

yeahhhhh man! nice catch!
i been super busy but i hope to get in a few more in before the end of the year.

My girl got me a reel an tackle box with some "trimmings" for valentines, pretty excited for it to warm up an go fishing. Its been a while.

Back
Top Bottom