The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

His father dying sent him over the top :lol:

That's what I like and actually understand about it. Almost feel like the speed force knew his dad was gonna die. Then his dad being another Earth Flash :lol:

Last edited:
Sara bae and Nyssa gonna have a squirt party with iris while barry is somewhere crying.
roll.gif

His father dying sent him over the top :lol:

That's what I like and actually understand about it. Almost feel like the speed force knew his dad was gonna die. Then his dad being another Earth Flash :lol:

Totally forgot about his pops dying. Why not go back to there then?

His father dying sent him over the top
laugh.gif

That's what I like and actually understand about it. Almost feel like the speed force knew his dad was gonna die. Then his dad being another Earth Flash
laugh.gif
Totally forgot about his pops dying. Why not go back to there then?
I almost think he wants to go back to a time so he doesn't have powers at all.
That would be for the best. Dude stay playing Allah and messing with time.

With the way time travel tends to **** everything up when you don't know what you're doing I imagine that Barry removing his own powers would still end badly. Reverse Flash would probably end up running around again somehow. Son should just stop messing with time in general, accept the world as it is, and claim Iris' yambs. Like i'm really not sure why the last bit hasn't happened yet. Eddie's dead and buried, should've been over at Iris apartment the very next night trying to get in there. :smh:

"DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" ASSEMBLES THE LEGION OF DOOM

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-assembles-the-legion-of-doom

This afternoon at Comic-Con International, Warner Bros. Television announced the Waverider crew will face the Legion of Doom, composed of Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), the Reverse-Flash (Matt Letscher) and, yes, Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

“For season two of 'Legends,' we decided that the perfect antagonist for TV’s first-ever team of super heroes would be TV’s first-ever team of super-villains, recruited from the ranks of Arrow and The Flash’s deadliest adversaries," Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim said in a statement. "Being huge fans of the 'Challenge of the Super Friends,' we’ve come to call this group our ‘Legion of Doom.’”

You may recall that Barrowman and Miller signed deals earlier this year to appear across The CW's "Arrow-verse" shows. Letscher, who previously appeared on "The Flash," joins "Legends of Tomorrow" as a series regular, while "Arrow" alum McDonough will be featured in a recurring role.

-The fallout of "Flash’s" second season finale, referred to as Flashpoint, will have an effect on the other shared universe CW/DC shows. "Flash" lead Grant Gustin even said that he knows of a Flashpoint change in "Arrow," which he said was a subtle one.

-When we pick up with "The Flash" in the season three premiere, a year will have passed since Barry altered the timeline and he will be loving his new life. Both of his parents are alive, Wally West is the Flash, and Barry works for the CCPD. But Barry will also get advice from another speedster about navigating the new timeline, Gustin said.

-Joe West’s relationship with the rest of the cast will have changed as well. While he will interact with Kid Flash, he won’t know that the hero is his son, Wally. And since he didn’t raise Barry Allen, the two won't be terribly close -- therefore, Joe won’t know who Cisco (Carlos Valdes) or Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) are.

-New cast addition Tom Felton spoke about his character, fellow Central City Police CSI Julian Dorn, saying that he will be suspicious of Barry Allen and will have a "slightly abrasive" relationship with him. He also said that while Julian will know Barry through years of working together, Barry will not be familiar with Julian due to his newness in the Flashpoint timeline.

-With "Supergirl" now on the CW, Grant Gustin expressed great excitement at the thought of Superman coming to the series (played by Tyler Hoechlin). But don’t expect to see a Flash and Superman team-up anytime soon. Gustin revealed that he has not yet shared a scene with Hoechlin, and doesn’t know if he actually will.

Damn should've put that in a spoiler b.

Tells us everything about the premise/settings of the new timeline.

They don't make it clear but Barry has lost his powers right? Also if he's been there a year the time travel rules are different. In Flashpoint the comic he was already forgetting his original tiki a and getting memories of the new timeline.

I was going to be but it was Gustin himself that spilled it so I figure it isn't too big of a reveal, probably going to be in promotions coming to the next season.

No mention of iris. She's defintiely getting her cheeks clapped by somebody else. If it's cisco or dr wells i'd legit laugh for 5 minutes straight.

Okay that was dope :pimp: :smokin

I'm locked in. What I just was talking about is even addressed.

:rofl: @ rich Cisco.

:lol: @ the constant harping of we don't know each other and so show he still tells Iris everything.

Reverse Flash locked up too.

Only thing missing is Wells :nerd:

Last edited:
No mention of iris. She's defintiely getting her cheeks clapped by somebody else. If it's cisco or dr wells i'd legit laugh for 5 minutes straight.
You see that promo^?

Rich Cisco = clapping Iris + Caitlin cheeks

Back
Top Bottom