The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Wally annoying af.  Jesse annoying af.  The heck they doing to this show?
indifferent.gif

The real question is why is Barry Allen being allowed to run around free when he's out here erasing people from existence? :stoneface: Son killed both Dante and baby Sarah.

Last edited:
Someone remind me who dante is.

That's why I said before that the legends of tomorrow who want to act like time masters now need to pay flash a visit and wash him. He wants to mess with time every season.

He doesn't even feel guilty of erasing a baby from existence. He's the coldest villain in all of the cw shows.

I didn't find Jesse annoying at all. A somewhat boring use of her but that's it.

Wally is in that whiny teenager phase upset over his powers. That attitude let to a lot of dumb Barry decisions.

He doesn't even feel guilty of erasing a baby from existence. He's the coldest villain in all of the cw shows.
:rofl: Reverse Flash was right!

Last edited:
Best thing about jessie is that she got to where the flash is exactly with no directions or nav despite being from another earth

I missed last weeks episode but I assume Wells would have had some help in her development?

Best thing about jessie is that she got to where the flash is exactly with no directions or nav despite being from another earth
Same city, different dimension. Apparently the layouts are similar enough that the crew had no trouble finding their way around when they went over there.

I'm pretty sure it's the exact outfit probably with some Cisco modifications. Remember they kept it after ole girl disintegrated.

No coms for Jesse or does she have some invisible ones like the Avengers did
Maybe it's in her other ear? :nerd:

Her outfit kinda sucks.
I actually like hers more compared tri the Flash's costume. Only problem is the domino mask but w/e.

I missed last weeks episode but I assume Wells would have had some help in her development?
Actually he brought her to Earth-1 so they would discourage her from being a hero.

Eventually after some teen angst and parenting issues he tells her to and advises her on what to do to help Barry. What she did is impressive for a first timer.

I liked Trajectory. She had cool braids. Still kinda funny that she ran so fast that she disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom