The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Eh, i'm withholding judgement on Ruby as Batwoman until I see it on TV. Not a fan of her acting, but i'll give it a chance.

Surprised she settled for a cw role. It’s kind of a step backwards since she’s been getting movie roles even though most of the movies are meh.

role and the character being gay probably means a lot to her

plus at least with this she'll be able to be a lead of a show, most of her movie roles are minor

Didn’t know she’d get her own show. Thought she’d just guest star on all the other ones. Surprised dc didn’t save the character for their streaming service shows.

Who's saying she's getting her own show? Batwoman's gonna appear in a few episodes of LoT/Arrow. And if the audience reaction is positive then she gets her show next year

yup, they've been talking about it and even when it was first initially reported, i remember them mentioning it'll go off on it's own series and that is why there was a discussion here (or on the other CW threads) that they may not have enough timeslots but CW wants to have those shows on the weekends too

Surprised she settled for a cw role. It’s kind of a step backwards since she’s been getting movie roles even though most of the movies are meh.
I've been thinking about it with certain actors we know from movies in smaller roles or not as good movies and basically at some point they have to give up on waiting for movie roles to be offered and go get that consistent tv money.

Plus the whole golden age of tv is a bonus.

But yeah CW is kinda step back/sign of giving up but its different for (pretty) women in the industry. Much shorter shelf life just as actors.

cw tryna have a dc show every night of the week.
Sunday's included :lol:

Last edited:
flash-leak-2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m not a fan of the chinstrap we see in the new justice league cartoons but damn gustin needs it on his new costume.

that cannot be grant gustin.... i don't think it even looks like him....

eh- whatever.....

I think dude should atleast dedicate to a sprinter's build. That's not asking much considering it's your bread and butter and probably not as much of a physical dedication as others for superhero roles.

Back
Top Bottom