The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

She was appreciated in black sails.

d14f62f0e34930bfa2673252cc46b489.gif

Yeah, once the first Black Sails post was made I watched all of her sex scenes from that show.

:evil: :smokin

Oh yeah, got some Batman Beyond Nostalgia this ep when Nora used the slang word "Schway" which is from Batman Beyond. :pimp::smokin:smokin

DC needs to make live action batman beyond movie, tv show etc.

could but they already did earth x last season, this season is elseworld but i guess that could be the inspiration anyways

would have been awesome if it was red son supes though

Could be a Superman that just came back to life or Superman from Batman Beyond future.

What's up with their shoes though? :lol: That for some reason is what I noticed.

Last edited:
Just to be clear Ralph still has all of the abilities that Devoe collected right?

:rofl:

I hope both will be able to sell being each other's hero identity.

I just wonder if this is just brooding Oliver Queen with speed powers or if he's gonna be optimistic and naive like Barry. :lol: If Barry has the same personality but is hopping around shooting arrows in to ppl.
A strong jawline helps.
Plus the beard

That’s wild how the movie folks can’t get things together while the television folks are about to be 6 shows deep

i think it's easier to have so many episodes to build and create and have different arcs and drag development and even make fillers and only really require a couple of million viewers to stay in good standing with the network and advertisers and with syndication, the more episodes the more money you make on the the back end

many has hated arrow for a few seasons now and all you really read for flash is complaints and how long each season is and how bad it has become yet they are renewed every season because they got hot actors who teens wants to see on a weekly basis

it probably cost a lot less to make too and none of these guys are making millions per episode, probably not even per season and they have to put so much more hours in

again, supernatural still got millions of viewers after 873's season, my guess is some just have tv watching as a habit, they get off work, go home, dinner, chill and then watch tv til you fall asleep and execute the same pattern again the next day

So only Arrow and Flash switch identities?

As for the series success, CW has a built in audience that they acquired back in the days of the WB with the Wayan Bros, Buffy, and Smallville. Those fandom been wanting more superhero shows. Given what the MCU has accomplished, other trash superhero movies, and how DC has failed with movies it's no surprise they're much more open to the DC shows even with the cheeseiness and campiness. Berlanti has a good handle of things even with Arrow being trash, and Flash falling off.

wb / cw been having hits since the beginning. Especially the young demographic and also female audience. Got dc stuff for guys and stuff like dawson's creek, gossip girl, vampire diaries, riverdale for the females. I've watched the network for almost 20 yers.

Back
Top Bottom