The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Lol you guys suck.

As someone who loves musicals, that crossover ep did not disappoint!

Kara's solo :wow:

Barry's proposal :pimp:

The weakest part of the whole ep was their duet but all the other songs were great!

The 6th man award goes to dude who they pulled from Arrow lmao. Don't even blame them for pulling dude from a show that's not Supergirl or Flash. He got singing chops!

Last edited:
Who knows? Literally the only season 3 episode I've watched is the musical crossover and maybe one other episode lol

I had to bail out on this season. Might catch the finale tho.

I dropped it too but I don't feel the need to comeback. I enjoy everyones comments about the show more than I do the show. And to think I used to think this was the best comic book related thing on TV season 1.

Yall trippin mane. This season is decent. Yeah season 1 was great, season 2 was just as good if not better, but this season is also enjoyable. Nowhere near bad as Arrow after season 3.

Merlyn, Joe and Stein actually has broadway/musical backgrounds as well.

And Cisqo used to be a stand-in for Jersey Boys so pretty much everyone that sang could sing well.

Yo, the whole cast is made up of singers. Jo got the best voice doh. Also, the writing has been way crap this season. lol

Merlyn, Joe and Stein actually has broadway/musical backgrounds as well.

And Cisqo used to be a stand-in for Jersey Boys so pretty much everyone that sang could sing well.

You can tell everyone involved enjoys to sing. Will watch this episode again sometime soon.

Yall trippin mane. This season is decent. Yeah season 1 was great, season 2 was just as good if not better, but this season is also enjoyable. Nowhere near bad as Arrow after season 3.
Season 2 was definitely not better.

I'm really enjoying Arrow this season. Especially after the last episode.

Someone please revitalize this thread with gifs of Barry and Jay getting washed by Savitar [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I really think savitar is Bart Allen (or whatever they name him), Barry Allen's son. I think Barry has a child with someone other than iris. That is why savitar made the comment to iris about being sorry she had to go but it had to be done. Why is he mad at Barry? The theme of savitar has been the flashpoint paradox. Alchemy was bringing back metas from the flashpoint paradox. I think Savitar is trying to "fix" his existence. Savitar only showed up after Barry screwed up the timeline again, lol. I think savitar was from the future but Barry erased him. I think Savitar is a time remnant of Barry's son trying to fix the timeline.

I love how Cisco was like... if u ever need to operate on me, can u fix a broken heart?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

giphy.gif

View media item 2378230

View media item 2381062

Back
Top Bottom