The Fog Attacks SoCal

The fog in Irvine/Tustin area on Monday night was RIDICULOUS! You literally could only see the next 25 feet in front when driving. I had to drive 20mph on thestreets when I left work at 12am.....it was like that movie that just came out with that mist/fog dilemma. I've never seen it this bad before in SouthernCalifornia. Norcal I can understand but not down here.

on monday/tues i remember when i was walking on the ucsd campus i couldn't see anything..and at night i'd look out my window and just a bunch of fogthat looked like some heavy mist or somethin...like a scene out of a scary movie.

yeah, weird stuff w/the fog hitting SoCal. that's something we get up here in NorCal, but never saw anything like that during my years downthere.......well, just on the 5 near the farms+cowtowns.

i'm glad i'm sticking around up here and not fighting the crowds at the airports or in gridlock like a few of my buds right about now. i heard theyshut down LAX or at least grounded flights since yesterday cuz the fog was so bad.

Back
Top Bottom