The Forgotten 90's Songs Post...

Who the hell made this song? It came out in the mid-late 90's and the lyrics were like...

"It's like Romeo and Juliet/ hot sex *somethin somethin* just to get you wet/..."

EDIT: Changed the title because somebody brought up My Love Is The Shhh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also check out out
Something for the People - My Love is the Shhh

"the bomb baby, bomb baby..."
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Hold up, this could turn out even better...

Damn this is taking me back to middle school. I add "My Boo" by damn I forget who. I just remember it was on a So So Def compliation(sp?)

Cause I was listening to my 90s Music playlist today

DJ Quik/R Kelly - It's Like Everyday
Digital Underground - Freaks of the Industry (I remember first hearing this song on KMEL back in the day)
Method Man/Mary J Blige - You're All I Need
pimp.gif
classic
Akinyele - Put It In Your Mouth

When I get home I'ma go through a bunch of old mixtapes I still have when I'd record songs off the radio, I've got some good @!!!

Yeah that's it but here is the official video the girls in this video were piff:

The "Da Dip" that really takes me back to school dances. Here's the official video:

This used to be my joint in elementary school. Also I remember watching Rap city one time and there was a rapper by the name of Chewbaca (no lie) it was akinda good song anyone know if they can find it?

I got the "Romeo & Juilet" single on cd, 98 flavor

a 90's song that I would consider forgotten would be "These Mean Streets" by Automatik

Originally Posted by Zone0ut

I remember these songs vividly back in '97.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol, that was roller rink music back in the day when I was a youngn in the 2nd & 3rd grade.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also check out out
Something for the People - My Love is the Shhh

Dear Lord, I came in here to ask who that song was by. Thank you sir
eek.gif