The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

Any of y'all ever try telling a shorty that you're trying to get her out of the friendzone?

Flip the dynamic

I've accepted the fact that nightlife game is not my forte'. It's like mj playing baseball, in theory he's got what it takes, but it just ends up with horribly awkward results. I've got to be in a more personal setting with open conversation, like a game night or house party,something more intimate so that they can get a glimpse of my personality/humor. That's when I flourish heavily. Those events just aren't at easy to locate as the club scene.

Last edited:
thinking back I don't think I've ever been in the friend zone

not looking at myself on some idris elba type stuff but it's more of the fact that I never hung around women on some clingy don't get the message type stuff

The friend zone is less a thing girls do and more of an approach that dudes with no game try and take to get a girl to fall for them indirectly. They think that if they ease their way in through the friendship route they can somehow avoid giving The girl the option to reject you, as if they can't tell when some dude who had claimed up until that point to just want to be friends suddenly tries to switch it up. Whether youre ugly, good looking, fat, or fit, smoothe or socially ******ed, dudes who shoot their shot and are upfront don't get friendzoned. Whether they get rejected or not

Last edited:
I stalk women, and then I mention some fact about their life that noone would know unless she told them.... like where they place their phone on their nightstand when they're sleeping, and the color of their show curtains

Last edited:
this girl call me over last night then she says she want me to braid her hair ....

I confused BEAUTYCALL with BOOTYCALL

Had to give up my parking iin downtown Long Beach and everything....

At least I got to braid her hair

Nah Bruh, no excuse for that. You could've easily thrown in a 'hair pulling' line to test the waters when you first began. If she don't bite, take a hike.

this girl call me over last night then she says she want me to braid her hair ....

Lies.

No one is simping this hard and bragging about it.

u can do a lot more than braid her hair plei boi.

Last edited:

frank mucus frank mucus Alt?

[emoji]128064[/emoji]Troll pretty strong

Last edited:
laugh.gif

What's everyone's thoughts on a kiss on the first date?

This is assuming that chemistry is there, looking into each others' eyes, etc.

What's everyone's thoughts on a kiss on the first date?

This is assuming that chemistry is there, looking into each others' eyes, etc.

I'm all for it if the opportunity presents itself, or your smoothe enough to make it happen.

Kissed my current girlfriend on our first date within the first 15 minutes :lol: and were knocking on 3 years in October

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom