The future of Flight Club

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

fusions=worthless

Never a truer word said. Talk about lazy... lets remake all the old J's with the NEW sole and a velcro strap. woot

No thanks
sick.gif

Yea i agree with most of you flight club has been pretty worthless so far. I dont have any interest in the fusions in the stores so i definitely am notinterested in buying them online limited or not.

flight club is a huge disappointment. what could've been a great thing has turned into a joke. they could've released some of the titaniums onthere...along with the countdown packs...to special edition sig jordans...to pe's(i mean, why is it always house of hoops...house of hoops is only innyc)...but they have just used the site to push unwanted junk.

yeah...for all of the effort it took to get a flight club invite...i've been kind of disappointed with the shoes that have been listed on the site...butthen again...jb has been releasing so much stuff..its hard to keep up...especially from a financial stand point.

I think they put the XV's on regular nike.com now
frown.gif

So much for them being an exclusive flightclub thing
grin.gif

I cant wait for these packs to be done so i can finally be done w/JB.

could have been dope.. but is just wack. why do they release the weakest kicks on there and call them exclusives?

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I think they put the XV's on regular nike.com now
frown.gif

So much for them being an exclusive flightclub thing
grin.gif

I cant wait for these packs to be done so i can finally be done w/JB.

Why do people say this when they know a hot shoe drops theyll be copping JB stuff. Stop lying to yourself

The future of Flight Club is met with great indifference unless they start putting some product on it.

And ship to Europe

^^fusions are trash
only one that is nice is the blk low iii

but even thats when you block out the fact that the real black/cement IIIs are coming in the pack

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

flight club is a huge disappointment. what could've been a great thing has turned into a joke. they could've released some of the titaniums on there...along with the countdown packs...to special edition sig jordans...to pe's(i mean, why is it always house of hoops...house of hoops is only in nyc)...but they have just used the site to push unwanted junk.

True. Much like everyone else on NT I would like to see some quality releases on there. The fusions and inspirational quotes that fill my inbox are gettingold. But the more I think about it, I realize why JB doesn't put shoes like the titaniums on there. Its the same reason why not every LV store sells thesame stuff, you have to keep some product elusive to the general public so only selling one shoe in certain markets is a great way to release a product to"the right" people in JB's eyes. If everyone had titaniums it wouldn't make any of the owners feel special or lucky in any sense.

I went through a lot of trouble just to get a Flight Club invite and when I finally got it I was kinda dissapointed to see that its pretty much worthless withno good products on the site.

Back
Top Bottom