roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like @** are you serious? Dude was a beast at 18. What did you think he would look like 7 years later .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When I scrolled to LeBron's All Star pic I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Steroids in the NBA itself is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@%@ will be shooting over the backboard. Layups that break the glass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

are you $%!**@@ serious...

the hate is absurd...go suck off kobe

hitting weights...getting older your body matures with the best trainers in the world...#@%%* with this dumb !$* thread
So because he's "hating" on LBJ he automatically likes Kobe?
eyes.gif

yup. same old same old.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Steroids in the NBA itself is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@%@ will be shooting over the backboard. Layups that break the glass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Actually Rashard Lewis has nice touch.

I am sure lebron is on roids. Why do people just think taking roids is just for being super swole? roids are so advanced now that you can get them for almost any advantage i.e. #8 takes the type of roids for some strength/muscle but mainly for endurance and stamina. Think what you want but these players are nothing more than horses at the track to the big business men, GM's and owners so it's going down like it or not.

Originally Posted by chickhien

hitting weights...getting older your body matures with the best trainers in the world...#@%%* with this dumb !$* thread
eyes.gif
that's usually the case. here's the formula that ive picked up on: if you hate kobe, youre a jordan homer. if you hate lebron, youre a kobe homer. if you hate jordan, youre a knicks fan.
this is somewhat true
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
that's usually the case. here's the formula that ive picked up on: if you hate kobe, youre a jordan homer. if you hate lebron, youre a kobe homer. if you hate jordan, youre a knicks fan.

hahaha kind of similar to my angle but not exactly. my angle is if you always disliked Jordan either because he demolished your fave team, could not afford his shoes and/or clothing or because he was so much better than your fave player that when #8 came along you automatically embraced #8 as a hopeful replacement of Mikes to maybe one day outshine and accomplish more in his career to quiet MJ's shadowing legacy. LMAO , i know i know very moronic but i have concluded it's along these lines that people with the most disdain for MJ have arrived.

So, are we gonna act like Lebron didn't play football throughout HS as well?
If u gradually work out, you don't get stretch marks like that, nor a receding hair line and crazy jaw like that,
Oh word? Stop thinking in everyday people's terms and realize what a pro level workout regiment/nutrition can do to you.  Athletically/genetically gifted people working out w/ professional's will add size/strengh quicker than your normal people.

Lebron is not to the size where it would make me think 'Damn, this dude has to be on steroids, b/c there is no way he should be this big'

Now, w/ all that said, is it possible he is on something? Of course it is, anything is possible. But do I think so? Nope, not really. It's not like he put on 20-25 lbs in one summer
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

In that first pic, it already looks like Dwight Howard has laid the foundations for his NBA body. I doubt it. Plus, he doesn't weight that much. 6'11 265 isn't exactly extraordinary.
Amar'e's 6'10 250 to give a comparison.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he's on something or has taken something, but fact of the matter is, WE DON'T KNOW! I'll EASILY give Lebron the benfit of the doubt that he's not just based off of the fact that anyone who works out consistently over the course 7 years will look different as an adult in comparison to a teen. He's bigger, stronger, and faster than just about anyone else in the NBA, so of course people are going to be quick to throw the "oh, he took roids!" card out there. This is not baseball were you have a guy who averaged 12 HR's per year all of a sudden jump up to 50 from the leadoff spot *cough* Brady *cough*.....Lebron has ALWAYS been a dominant player.  Everyone looks different/matures if you hit the gym hard over the course of 7-10 years.  There is no way possible you will look the same.  He has the benefit of working with some of the best trainers on the planet to oversee his diet and training regimine, so how do some of yall come to baseless conclusions off of a dumb opinion? 

Just out of curiosity, where was the thread about Juan Dixon or Soumila Samake (sp?)....because clearly looking at their physiques you could tell they were big time PED abusers.

eyes.gif

michael_jordan_and_spike_lee_image.jpg

Originally Posted by crobers 78

I am sure lebron is on roids. Why do people just think taking roids is just for being super swole? roids are so advanced now that you can get them for almost any advantage i.e. #8 takes the type of roids for some strength/muscle but mainly for endurance and stamina. Think what you want but these players are nothing more than horses at the track to the big business men, GM's and owners so it's going down like it or not.

im sorry but, that assumption is completely rediculous and this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with kob. between the kobe v.s. mike GW thread and this one, i cant help but lable you a hater.

knicks fans hate jordan for taking their championships. Nobody hates on his game.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah
i did this to a girl in school once. but instead of hittin her with a ball, i told her to look behind her, and when she turned around, i took a picture of her booty.

cuz it was phat
pimp.gif

Oh god... LeBron is legit.

Proper nutrition, hitting the weights, and great cardio are what its all about with LBJ... he's 100% lean muscular figure now with high-paid, top-shelf strength/conditioning and nutrition coaches watching his every move whereas the MLB players were all overly huge, water-logged beasts who eneded up extremely bloated and bald within like 5-7 years after starting their 'roids.

Plus, LeBron has yet to have any of those bizarre freak injuries that only seem to hit 'roiders...

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

i did this to a girl in school once. but instead of hittin her with a ball, i told her to look behind her, and when she turned around, i took a picture of her booty.

cuz it was phat
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Plus, I think the NBA is starting to get back to a level of excitement that was absent after Jordan left the Bulls in '98, what with LBJ, Durant, Derek Rose, Wade, Rondo, Melo, Dwight Howard, and the Blazers... the league is becoming fun again!

Bron and the other guys passed the Olympic testing so i trust that they are not using any stuff. It's pretty easy to get muscles if you eat right and train right. And Bron gotta have some good genetics.

Back
Top Bottom