The Galaxy Foam Craziness Thread

antidope

Supporter
I've been waiting for this all week. I just want the laughs and so far I have gotten them.� Selling his soul for Galaxy Foams? I feel for that guy man, he's trying to do it all for his kid who's primary concern are some sneakers....

I feel for that guy man, he's trying to do it all for his kid who's primary concern are some sneakers....

laugh.gif
@ the fact that you actually believe in the validity of that CL ad.

C'mon son.

laugh.gif
they are mad ugly too. But please believe if any place in my city were selling them I would of been out there camping trying to cop to resell

i notice theres a lotta guys and no females...

honestly every bodies not out getting these sneakers because they are hot or limited whatever

there out here just to impress other guys SMH

cuz it dont matter if you tell a chick hey i got those new galaxy foams, you think you gonna wanna smash after saying that?
laugh.gif

idk man im just venting

BTW i did not want these shoes

are these going to be on eastbay? Shoes are mad ugly and didn't realize these were coming out nor that they were this big of a deal. Might spend 5 mins tryna get off eastbay for the hell of it for these thirsty %%# dudes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i notice theres a lotta guys and no females...

honestly every bodies not out getting these sneakers because they are hot or limited whatever

there out here just to impress other guys SMH

cuz it dont matter if you tell a chick hey i got those new galaxy foams, you think you gonna wanna smash after saying that?
laugh.gif

idk man im just venting

BTW i did not want these shoes

This

i should call that # & see if this is real since thats a atl area code. id definitely get him the foams if he down to be my slave for 6 months
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom