THE GAME FT. KEYSHIA COLE - GAME'S PAIN A.K.A. NAME DROPPING FEST

fwa iii

Banned
THE GAME FT. KEYSHIA COLE - GAME'S PAIN A.K.A. NAME DROPPING FEST
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ duke name dropping in EVERY five seconds.

There is already a post about this track...

And stop your stupid hate. I am so sick of people talking about his name dropping. WHO CARES?!

what do you expect? He can't keep rhyming about getting shot over a pound of weed and coming back to life anymore

Game needs to quit now...screw his 3rd "classic" cd. I can browse through my Itunes artists and read them out loud with an instrumental too.

I think it is the format of the song which some of you might be missing. I do however agree that coming from Game it is a bit much. Song would be ok if it wassomeone else( nothing groundbreaking or spectacular) but a decent song none the less.

he's an "average" rapper, I guess, but he knows how to make good #!@ albums...so w/e that means.

Originally Posted by avitale8

he's an "average" rapper, I guess, but he knows how to make good #!@ albums...so w/e that means.

thats just the thing... only people with below average mental capacity like that %$!%... game has some OK songs... neither of his albums are that good...dude dont b talkin bout %$!%...EVER... like lil wayne minus the clever %$!%...

"this track is flames... yea he name drops alot but on this track it makes sense. nah mean"

co-sign
everything but the "nah mean" part

Originally Posted by TW3EK

thats just the thing... only people with below average mental capacity like that %$!%... game has some OK songs... neither of his albums are that good... dude dont b talkin bout %$!%...EVER... like lil wayne minus the clever %$!%...
Truth.

Anyone could have made a great album with what he had to work with. Lets break it down

Production
Dr dre
havoc
kanye
just blaze
cool and dre

Features
50 cent (imo 50 wrote most of the hooks)
mary J
busta
em
nate dog

That's his style he isn't going to change, dudes keep listening to his new tracks like he's going to change...give it up.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

thats just the thing... only people with below average mental capacity like that %$!%... game has some OK songs... neither of his albums are that good... dude dont b talkin bout %$!%...EVER... like lil wayne minus the clever %$!%...

quit talkin out your...

Back
Top Bottom